About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed position for me and my husband

myfs_122972

Sirs,

For several years, my husband and I had our bed with the head facing north; the bed itself was in the northwest. North is good for me, northwest is good for him. We were trying to have a child. We finally had a daughter. It was considered quite remarkable I was able to have a child at all, so this is a great blessing for us.

Then, when our daughter was five months, I became quite ill. I sucessfully recovered, but became very concerned about the position of our bed- the northwest being the death position for me. We changed our bed to the north/northeast, with me sleeping on the north side and my husband sleeping on the northeast side. The head of the bed now faces east. (the bed could not be placed along the north wall, because of the door opposite, so the east wall was available.) Within our bedroom, this was the best compromise, we felt. The bedroom itself is the north end of our home, which is rectangular.

What is your advice on this issue? I am very scared, sometimes. My husband does not believe strongly in Feng Shui, but respects my concerns. Thank you.

Sponsored Link