Do-it-Yourself (D.I.Y) Finding a Good Home Kit @ SGD $88 / USD $68.
The purpose of this kit is for you to better understand your best directions and narrow down the Feng Shui of your home.
For example, you can ask your Agent to focus on a specific direction of say a re-sale home.
Or choose to zoom in on a brand new project.
1. Consists of a PDF booklet on a THREE prong approach to finding accurate compass readings with an ordinary compass
2. Finding a good house executive summary report
2.1. Click on Sample Report: finding_a_good_house_executive_summary_report.pdf
2.2. Extract from the above report showing breadwinner's best directions:-
2.3 The report will also have a Summary of this chart:-
1. Can I use an ordinary compass? Smart phone compass?
Yes you can. You can read-up the booklet on a THREE prong approach to finding accurate compass readings with an ordinary compass.
2. What you mean by Do-it-Yourself (DIY)?
The purpose of this report is for you to find out your best directions. Know how to take compass readings of the potential home especially re-sale. And even brand new developments.
There is a bonus Summary of Breadwinner's Eight House Chart. To find if the house's fit to you. However, this is not compulsory if you have difficulty using it.
3. What is required?
You will be given the relevant credit to create a profile based on who is the main breadwinner of the home to generate these reports.
You can refer to the step by step help guide from this link:-
4. Both husband and wife earn roughly the same salary. In fact, Mrs earns slightly more? Who should then be the Main breadwinner - for this report?
Traditionally for the Chinese, the male breadwinner is still considered the main breadwinner. Unless he is a homemaker.