Hi Master Lee,
Seek your advice and clarifications.
1) does a house kua permanent or change with time eg. Period 8 and 9 house kua same or different?
2) i stay in HDB with main door facing opposite neighbou's main door. Any remedy?
3) reading your posts, if unlucky that rubbish chute is next to or in front of unit, what is the remedy?
4) any bad energy if lifts are next or opposite unit? Worry lifts going up and down may cause influence. Any remedy?
5) while reading your posts, you wrote "xxx is under flying star xxx". What does it imply = good or bad?
6) for a dual key unit, it is usually 1 bigger unit with its own door and 1 smaller with its own door, and both still share common outer door.
a) Do we assess fengshui of both as ONE or 2 separate units?
b) If looking at door, do we take the main common door or the unit's own door as reference?
c) Do the kitchens affect each other unit during assessment?
7) for a unit with upstairs and downstairs, how do we assess the upper storey? Some master bedroom is upstairs.
Look forward to your replies.