About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Lifts just beside main door

Rachel88

Master Lee,

Is there any concern if lifts are just right beside main door - the entry/exit direction same as main door? How to remedy?

Any difference if lifts are on left and right side of main door? 

Please help and advice.

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Under the 12 Habits of Feng Shui, one consideration is Common Sense.

1.1. The reason why this home has a 1/2 hour fire rated door is to ensure that if the unfortunate home caught fire; hopefully the smoke/fumes + fire do not engulf the lift lobby as well at the lifts.

1.2. Thus in reality for the SCDF, this unit is more a potential "pain-in-the-neck" for safety. 

1.3. More so than your concern of entry/exit thing for that specific unit.

1.4. Another common sense is that there will always be more foot-traffic at the lift lobby given that this is always the point of entry and exit for residents as well as visitors / cleaners etc...

2. You wrote: How to remedy?

2.1. In your recent posting, a few of your questions ask for a remedy. I suggest you re-read some of the replies. As one of them is very similar to this question. And I thought that I had clearly replied to it. If not, please go read it....

2.2. Common sense says that you can bang your head as much as you want. What who ask (perhaps) you to consider buying a home next to the lift? 

2.3. Go ahead and bang the head again and again.

2.4. If one is so concerned with the unit next to the lift then unfortunatelyl: "WHO asked you to consider buying such a unit?" "God helps those that helps themsevles.. apply".

3. Knowing that "You ask for it, applies." Go find out the concept of : Maximising Marks..... instead.

*** Understanding Good Feng Shui Advice via ***

4. Geomancy.net's 12 Habits of Feng Shui and how everyone can apply them...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Staff

2A0A7EF9-EB18-47E0-A9EE-B3A71AF22D67.png.19151d9d41a51c3ab505008a648925f3.png
Good morning Master. Me and my wife have decided to proceed with 0x-xx unit. 

However, we only got to know that there is a staircase beside our main door. 

I would like to seek your advice and guidance if there’s anything we should take note. (I have sent u an email last night)

Not perfect but certainly beats having the rubbish bin there.

I am offsite, but if your unit does not have a bomb shelter, the staircase may be the shelter. A blessing in disguise. As it is one of the strongest part of the block’s structure.

Mandatory for the door and/or bomb shelter door - if any to be closed at all times. 

Frankly still okay. And often in my opinion does not really also impact on resale value

3591EBD9-C87D-4390-876D-27CDD0E74E87.png

1090D31F-6C65-4041-BACC-DA90DC0F7E1D.jpeg