About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Why is it a ba zi punishment/clash?

myfs_135022

Dear Master,

I was born on 23 October 1985, in the Pig Hour (Hai hour).

I have learnt from a bazi book that my chart contains a punishment combination of Sheep, Dog and Ox. Why is this combination a punishment? Will it be very negative in my four pillar luck cycle? Sad

Furthermore, is my Sheep and Ox a genuine clash since I have the Dog starin between?

Looking forward to your enlightenment.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

MZ

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have learnt from a bazi book that my chart contains a punishment combination of Sheep, Dog and Ox. Why is this combination a punishment? Will it be very negative in my four pillar luck cycle? Sad

Frankly there are different types ofconflicts between differentearthly branchcombinations.There are 4 different conflictsclash / harm / punishmentandself punishment. Each will occur depending what is present. Of which Clash is the worst, followed by Harm, then Punishment and Self Punishment.

Often it is between two different signs. In your chart there is the chou wei (Ox-Ram)andshu-chou (Dog-Ox). These signs if found in your chart will indicate punishment.

Any form of clash/harm/punishment and self punishment occuring in your ba zi chart, will of course not be a good sign. It's impact normally is related to the pillars that is present. For example, if the this sign occur between your Day and Year pillar. It may represent conflict present between your Self & Spouse (Day)or GrandParents (Year). Or you may face difficult Middle Age (Day) or difficult Childhood (Year). All depends on what context you are refering to. Often you will need a detailed analysis to understand how it will impact your chart.

Anonymous wrote:
Furthermore, is my Sheep and Ox a genuine clash since I have the Dog starin between?

Chou-Wei (Ox-Ram) also is a Clash, so the Clash will often take priority over the Punishment impact. But where two occur together it won't be good as the Punishment is also has some impact. But again it depends on the content. If this clash is analysed on to your luck pillar, then it will mean a very difficult year for you. But it is present in your ba zi chart and you are referring to your relationship pillar, then it has to do with relationship issue. If it is refer to your stage of life, then it's impact will deal with your stage of life issue.

In either case, you will probably need an indepth analysis to explain what this will eventually impact. As a ba zi is ultimately pretty complicated, in that there are many things it can relate to.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research