About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Size of a Water Fountain

Cecil Lee

• Staff

1. In my opinion, you begin to sound like a doctor. Or may unwittingly act like one!

2. In the past, some doctors who are "in-to" Feng Shui, has the assumption that like the human body, for example, when they look at books like Grey's Anatomy, the heart, veins are described exactly to the point.

3. Feng Shui is both an art and a science. Thus, It is not an exact science!

4. If you want to install a water feature, go ahead. There is always the Feng Shui ruler, and its good measurements.

5. Frankly, who simply posts questions like: what exact size it must be, what colour, how high... may often not be as successful as someone else who use their common sense or feelings.

6. Don't place a water feature for the sake of Feng Shui, often, it is not as "potent" as if one loves a water feature so much that one really loves to have it.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned:-

1. In my opinion, usually or most of the time if one's action is "mechanical", please forget about "implementing IT".

2. For example, this is a clear cut case of:-

"I was told that SW is a good location of a water feature. I want you to tell me what size, what height and what colour".

3. In such a situation, I would say forget it! No point putting the water feature, please!

4. Contrast this with someone... intutively saw a nice lovely water feature! " I would like to have it in my .... living room!"

5. Somehow, very often, human interaction such as I simply love it, want to own it, install and enjoy it! Would often be a good synergy between the environment (Feng Shui earth luck) and human luck (nice feeling)

6. Just imagine, when we fall in-love with an object or even person, are you crazy or "spastic" to bring a measuring tape and measure your love one? His/her height, "thickness" and weight? And what colour are you?

7. Thus, if one is going to ask another what size, what height, what colour... please, don't bother to buy it! It will highly likely not work at all.

8. Hope you see my point. The morale of the story, "Don't Ape or buy something just for the sake of..." It is rubbish!

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

1. This message sets apart all other messages before it.

2. Previously, the milder term " Fast Food Feng Shui" is applied.

3. But, today, this message sets the tone for a new category of messages. It is not only about "Fast Food Feng Shui" but a new term know as "Commando Style Feng Shui".

The actual award can be found, here:-
http://www.geomancy.net/wiki/Image:Home-of-the-commandos.jpg

Ellen E. wrote:

Thearea of my My living room is 24 feet x 15 feet. What is the appropriate size/height of a water fountain to be placed at the SW sector?

Should the water fountain be placed on the floor or on a table top.

What is the colour of the water fountain for the SW sector?