About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Energy is running backwards - theft

myfs_135780

I am having trouble with money. I can only give you some background below. Bottom Line how can I fix the money going onto credit cards - but not coming in to pay the bills, food, mortgage and car loans.
As you can see I am a dog breeder and have been for 10+ years. This is the worst year in my history. The dogs have only had 1/2 the numbers of puppies that they usually have. My husbands job of 32 years burned to the ground in April. I have 24 dogs and none are coming into heat, had or having babies for the last 6 months. I usually have three dogs at a time every 3 months. So that I always have a puppy or two for sale.
- Right now I have lots of business opportunities coming in to purchase more dogs and advertising.
- I was conned out of the dog in July with a fraudulent check.
- The dogs I purchased I find are not the quailty that I was lead to believe.
- The advertising that I purchased (they fired the man handling my file for not doing his job).
- Money is finding daily ways of leaving and I will be totally broke in 45 days.
I have done everything that I can read and find to improve my energy space from decluttered my personal space, pet space and office space. I have purchased hundreds of dollars on fixes before I read that it wasn't necessary. I have discovered the period of my house (6) my qua is a (4) and tried to arrange things in balance. (Another cost) I have done it all.
It seems to me that my energy is running backwards the bills and cheaters are coming in with the energy but not the cash flow that I am use to (even without Brian's income). I have less people looking at puppies and far less emailing me questions about them.
Please help me. I am running short of time.

Sponsored Link