About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

friend grandma passed away and my auntie also...

myfs_135914

I need some advice. As wat I know most elderly said it is not good if ur frend family got people passed away to go to other people hse. My frend grandma away but she dun know on such tradition so she has go to my house, so how? anyway to resolve? will it bring any bad thing? Secondly, my auntie hse she also went in but she went in becos I need her help as my auntie die. But people also mentioned tat there will be a crashed. Please advice, as I quite bang tan on such thing

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. From what I understand, your friend, has (had) already visited both funeral wakes.

2. What's past is past already. For her, or yourself, if you had visited both wakes, did you take a token "red string?" after you had visited the funeral wake? If so, the red string is thrown away later, as a gesture to avoid "bad luck".

3. You may consider as a precaution: "flower bathe" i.e. buy an asortment of flowers and two limes (cut into halves) and after you have bathed cleaned, just pour the water from your head downwards. You may pick and throw the flowers and ... and avoid going into the toilet a 2 hours.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sorry I dun understand. I mean she went to my hse (my own hse) as her gradma wake and my auntie wake still going on (2nd day of her grandma wake) and during tat time I went to my auntie hse cos something happen to her and she also went with me (my auntie passed away on the same day). So, how to resolve all this , esp pple said she shouldn't go my hse, and secondly she shldn't go to my auntie (got crashed as my auntie passed away and her grandma passed away).

Wat do u mean "flower bathe" and wat can it help? please advice me, please

• Staff

Quote:
Andy K. wrote:
Sorry I dun understand. I mean she went to my hse (my own hse) as her gradma wake and my auntie wake still going on (2nd day of her grandma wake) and during tat time I went to my auntie hse cos something happen to her and she also went with me (my auntie passed away on the same day). So, how to resolve all this , esp pple said she shouldn't go my hse, and secondly she shldn't go to my auntie (got crashed as my auntie passed away and her grandma passed away).

1. Sometimes, such things do happen! Clash of having to go to two wakes. But often, this is more of the "mind" than "matter".

2. Thus, in many instances, there should not be any major situation, here. As it is due to coincidence and understandable.

3. After having visited both wakes, she may consider, "flower bathe" and make sure that she collects the "red string" that is given out during majority of the wakes in Singapore. The red string should later be disposed off!.

• Staff

1. You should give her a red string and ask her to throw away, later.

2. She should buy a few pieces of "lime leaves" and placed in her pocket. After attending the wake, she should throw it away before shegoes backinto her home (before entering the door).

Note: the lime leaves - is a fragrant leaf . Malay call it : " Lima purut " (not exact spelling).

Errm, sorry I think you got the wrong idea. I mean my frend grandma has passed away, in chinese pple said if someone passed away, you shld not go to other pple hse until 100 days, rite? But she got came to my hse, so how she I resolve this? Cos I dun wish to have any bad luck or bad thing.

• Staff

Please check my previous reply. Have already mentioned what to do - if she goes to your home. For example the red string and the lime leaf. And she can also flower bathe anytime afterwards.

This is not "rocket science" we are talking about. Please check my previous message again. There is certainly no misunderstanding, here. Just that you did not properly read my pervious reply (full stop).

• Staff

Frankly, this is the first time, such a simple question has turned into more than 12 threads!

Use your common sense, for below:-

Quote:

Sorry, can I ask she came to my house why shld she do the flower bathe instead of me?

If she is a Christian, then don't follow the procedures. So simple! Chirstians always belief in GOD not in anything else!

Please use your commonsense, please and this will be my last message on this subject! Goodness, me! MY GOD!