About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Aquarium in the home

myfs_126256

hello cecil, i need enlightenment about aquariums pls. my birth element is weak water while my gua element is fire on my bazi reading, is it alright for me to have an aquarium? i need your help pls.my gua number is 9 and i have right now 8 gold and 1 black goldfishes...south part of the home.i need clarification pls if i have to go by my gua element(fire) or birth element(weak water). thank you again so much for your advices.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Everyone has his/her ba zi or "birth chart". A home also has it's own "birth chart".

2. Under the Compass School of Feng Shui: a home's ba zi (birth chart) is based on the Flying Star Feng Shui. Where e.g. what is the birth date of the home? And in addition it's specific direction. Thus a home can be a Period 8, North-West 1 home.

3. So long as one can properly identify where is the water wealth sector of a home, we can than "safely" place a water feature in (inside) the home.

4. Thus, decision made under Para 3; is made first, without consulting or checking to see if the owner (breadwinner)'s elements are suited or not.

5. Thus under Para 3, the breadwinner or spouse can be a weak fire, or strong water person and BECAUSE a specific (appropirate location such as the balcony) may have water star #8, then the house's birth chart prevails over (your) (our) own ba zi element or whether we are of a fire element etc...

6. This is usually the method used.

7. But, if one is not sure where one's water wealth location is or placed a water feature wrongly; and also if one cannot "take" water then, it may get ugly!

8. Usually, for an individual: best to use an accurate "ba zi" analysis to determine whether one is e.g. weak water or strong water or weak fire or strong fire.

9. Thus to recap, even if one is a weak fire person, but if the water position is placed in a very auspicious sector in the home (home's birth chart), this is acceptable as the advantage of having water can boost the home's earth luck (Feng Shui).

10. But if one is a weak fire person and worse still : based on the home's (flying star - birth chart), the sector that one is going to place a water feature happens to be a Mountain star #8 then placing a water feature may inadvertently drown the "lucky mountain star #8.

11. In a few recent messages, I had mentioned that for example if a person has 4 counts of water e.g. 39 percent, wood 5 counts at 40 percent.. it is more a Chinese thing. As usually the father or grandfather seeking advice from a geomancer to "give" a good name for the child to balance his five or lack of the five elements.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net