About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

is a career in selling food good for weak fire

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. There are two concepts, here:

1.1. "Paper qualifications"
1.2. Real life situation (reality check)

1.1. "Paper qualifications". Not exactly what is meant but technically, strictly from an academic Five Elements concept:-

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htm

For a weak fire person; has to get support from "wood" to grow. Wood careers can range from teaching, training, co-ordination etc..

In general, food industry and like your current industry real estate belongs more to the earth element.

Strictly from an academic exercise, earth draws out fire. Thus on paper, food careers are not auspicious for a weak fire person. As the person is said to be already weak fire and yet, food (earth) draws or "suck" more out of that person (weak fire).

1.2 In a small country like Singapore, where there are fewer geniune entrepreneurs, many take up common jobs like : real estate, hawkers or taxi drivers - especially for those who have reached 38 years old or more and cannot find other jobs to do. This is indeed a reality check. No choice, our previous school foundation is based on "route" leading and no creativity, risk taking .... culture. More so, scared to be a bankrupt.

1.3 Look at what happened to "Bubble tea"... shops... the bubble had burst for these "Taiwanese" type of drink(s). Previously, I was asked to do audits for these shops, I turned them all down! With some capital, e.g. $10K to $15K, almost everyone can open such a shop! Entry is so opened!

1.4 Look also at those "Luo han" fish sellers; was also approached to do Feng Shui. I would tell them "PLEASE, DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY and TIME!"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 months later...

Hi Master,

Thanks for replying and i greatly appreciate your effort.

After reading your reply, however if i were to stick on as a property agent, what are some suggestion from you i should practiced? Is there any directions that i should sit or stand while talking to clients? Or to change a good HP numbers that is suitable for me? I was also thinking of setting up a interior design company and a carpentry workshop to enhance my business since we property agents always has good contacts from buyers who wanna renovated their houses. My DOB 27/9/1979 429am. In general what am i to look for if i were to be successful based on my bazi?

warmest regards

steven

• Staff

Is there any directions that i should sit or stand while talking to clients?

It is not practical to do so as often, I believe in your line of service, you are walking with the clients to see "room by room". Although it is ideal, in my opinion, highly unachievable. Unlike in an office environment - meeting room where you may try to choose a good "seat".

Or to change a good HP numbers that is suitable for me?

Generally, under this current Period 8; numbers with 8, 9 and 1 (in any combinations) are considered good or auspicious.

I was also thinking of setting up a interior design company and a carpentry workshop to enhance my business since we property agents always has good contacts from buyers who wanna renovated their houses

Frankly, setting up such a business - you have to look at it's commercial viability!

Many successful Real Estate agents concentrate solely on their trade.

I believe what you had mentioned seem simplistic but there are lots of other considerations.

Hi Master,

Based on your last msg, you said that earth will draws fire, i thought water will put off fire? Please explained. And if i were to forcus on my real estate by putting in 100% effort, is it also going to be tough to succeed since im weak fire and based on my bazhi?

regards

steven ling

Hi Master,

I think i have a problem here. Based on my direction on your website, i need east and south based on my bazhi. however my main door in facing south west which is disaster. how can i change this bad chi flowing in economicaly?

regards

steven

• Staff

1. Please note that there are so many concepts in accessing the suitability of a home as well as how to optimise the Feng Shui of a home or apartment.

2. You are asking about the concept of the Eight House and that your house is considered unsuitable for you.

3.My best advise is:-

Key Success Factors in D.I.Y. Feng Shui

*The Concept of Maximizing Marks
* The Concept of Feng Shui by Exception
* The Customer Engineer Concept
* The Three-Step-Approach
* Trial & Error Vs Flying Star

4. It is best for you to understand what the Eight house concept is about and review The Three-step-approach (as mentioned above). The concept that you had "regurgitated out" has it's limitations.

5. Next, you already bought your home, stayed there already? Yes / No? If so, other than getting the earthquake to shift the main door to your correct direction or change a home if all these does not sound practical, then, check out again the above: The Concept of Maximizing Marks.

• Staff

Please note that food comes directly from the earth? Correct? Practically all the food be it vegetables, animals with four legs, ampibians with two legs etc.. and anything from the earth and even from the sea ... comes from the earth.

However, arestaurant is a PLACE that "collects" these ingredients and creates dishes (from scratch).

• Staff

1. Not sure, how you may have derived your best directions. You can check out from the free reports under this link:-

http://www.geomancy.net/reports/reports.htm

Under this url, one of the reports to find out your best (work directions) could be: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/reports-list/perlist-workposition.htm

2. Please note that even for what you called "lucky direction" it depends:-

2.1. Yin Feng Shui for the dead (burial - not cremation - as cremation is considered neutral). In general, the definition of his/her sitting and facing direction is different.

2.2. Yang Feng Shui. For you and me. Our face has a "moving" mouth and nose to breathe with. And we should be facing our "lucky direction". This is based on the compass school : Eight house / East/West Group or Ba Cai Feng Shui.

3. What you had mentioned that you are a wood person - is too general even in the relm of Ba zi. Even if you are applying ba zi, there is such thing asa strong or weak wood person.

Steven L. wrote:
I understand that my lucky direction for wood is green and in the east . So if i were to arrange my sitting arangement in my work area, should i sit facing east or back facing east?