About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui aquarium advice

myfs_137914

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. If you are DIY or doing "Trial and Error" Feng Shui of the placement of a water position, then, best to read the information especially Para 2.1 to 2.12 under this link:-

http://fountain.geomancy.net

2. Contrary to popular belief, placinga water feature (WRONGLY)can certainly lead to broken marriages etc...

3. No choice, for those who don't apply proper Feng Shui tools like Flying Star Feng Shui, better count your luck or avoid placing a water feature at all. As I had recently mentioned in a forum message that under Flying Star Feng Shui:-

Mountain Star #8 or Mountain star #9 or #1 = Placing a water feature here may be detrimental to relationships and even luck!

If you are "damn" lucky and hit on the right spot where th Water star #8 is = this is good for you!

In addition, try placing a water feature at locations with #3 (bad wood = lawsuits, quarrels and conflicts) and there, you have the break-up or divorce!

Again if the above, sounds GREEK, then, refrain from placing a water position especially for an apartment or flat.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Hi

My kua no is 7 and element is metal. what i want to buy an aquarium . I have a disastrous marriage and career to have a better career what fengshui item should I keep

to keep the aquarium please advice me the direction, and no. of fishes, and decoration material etc

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. I never driven a Japanese car. But, all my conti cars e.g. BMW, (new ones), should there be a fault, what happens?

2. The Authorised Agent (AD), will plug in a db cable and connect it to their "CLIPs" diagnostic software. And it will flag error codes and even point out what is at fault.

3. For many of new cars, can you just open the bonnet of the car and troubleshoot the problem? When I open my BMW, I can't even recognise some of the "unusual parts". And for modern cars, be it Mercedes, Renault etc.. many AD have to depend on such a connection and software for diagnostic.

4. In Feng Shui, we use the equivalent of the Flying Star Feng Shui. And if you read my last message clearly, if it sounds Greek to you, then, too bad.

5. Here, you have to "jolly well" apply Trial and error "whatever" Feng Shui. Like the above example,I don't even know for example what is the "error" code or "acceptable" code at the sector your aquarium is.

6. Honestly, therefore, it is as good as throwing a dice 50-50? Frankly, I won't know.

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned about the example of a modern car, diagnostic using computer software... if the above still sounds greek or latin, this is the second example:-

The message can be found, here:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=24431&new=

Partial extract from the above link:-

6.1. Again, I had quoted another example:-

The senario is like this:-

This man walks into a 24 hour Accident and Emergency clinic.

He immediately by-pass the triage (mursing diagnostic questions and check-up or screening by a nurse).

He enters the doctors room: "Doctor, what iswrong with me?" I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

The Doctorsaid to him "I won't know! Youdid not even go thru the screening.You are being unreasonable to ask me what is wrong with you. Without even me looking at your case file, blood tests and or x-ray information. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! And be reasonable! Go now.. and get a number and wait foryour turn!

• Staff

1. This two sample illustrations combine the two major Compass School Feng Shui:-

1.1. The Eight House Concept
1.2. The Flying Star Feng Shui

2. Professional Feng Shui practitioners use both concepts. (Of course in addition to other concepts like the Ba Zi of individuals, and Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, missing corners, external threats such as angles of other buildings).

3. The Eight House Concept has more to do with "Nice-to-have" sleeping in a good sector/ good direction and also which is the good direction for study or work.

4. The Flying Star Feng Shui

This "proper diagnostic" tool can help to:-

4.1. Enhance sectors e.g. if detected and feasible to be applied.
4.2. Help to understand whether a sector can or cannot place a water feature.
4.3. It is used to understand "wealth" leaks and help to guide what "cure(s)" to be implemented.

6. In authentic traditional Feng Shui, these are some of tools, that we need to: do the homework with and then draw conclusions from these analysis. And there should not be an excuse for some to "demand" an answer when all these information are not available to a practitioner.

7. If these tools are not used, then the word "Sorry" apply Trial and error, please.

8. Attachment:

8.1 Flying-Star-Diagnostic-Tool.gif

Is an example of a "worked" example of not only simply placing Flying Star numbers but the need to individually analyse each and every sector of a home.

This sample is meant for a home that was built and constructed between 1984 to 2003.

8.2 Flying-Star-Diagnostic-Tool-1.gif

If there is major renovations done on or after 2004, the qi may change to this sample.

• Staff

1. Many years back when vehicles (cars) were not so sophisticated, many experienced Automobile Association (AA) vehicle break-down technicians could most likely, help to "revive" a vehicle, especially if the vehicle had battery problem, alternator and even fuel (pump) and many other common faults.

2. Today, most likely if we were to call the AA for breakdown assistance, other than battery problems, their technicians would tell you... "we will arrange to tow your vehicle to any workshop that you specify!" So far, only one country I know: Germany does have a great on-site vehicle break-down service support for their autoban.

3. Here, again, opening the bonnet of a car, does not guarantee one that the car can be repaired! As nowadays, the fuel system is not so simple, some with sophisticated injection system, and others like flywheel sensors and other systems.

4. Times have changed! Thus, maybe, if one asked a question like: "is the water feature suitable for my marriage?" 20 years ago, the Geomancer will tell you (depending on a 50-50 chance), he will say, yes or no! And then cross-his fingers.

5. Today is different! For those who are ignorant of readily available tools that can most likely give more information, much like the revised software diagnostic tools, then we should be using it. The cave-man approach is "this Flying Star" is greek or latin to me! Again, too-bad!

6. In-car Entertainment system (I.C.E) Car Installers

Sales, services and installation of complete car stereo systems, securities and accessories.

In the past, adding or changing in-car radio systems was a breeze.

Nowadays, even experienced such car installers would not want to touch especially a BMW! As they are worried that tapping the wrong wires may even explode the various air-bags.

Worse! Normal installers don't have the hardware/software to activate on/off a feature! For example, if we were to fit a bluetooth or additional factory approved car alarm for a BMW, you still need to go to an authorised workshop with the necessary software to "turn" on that feature - thru the software.

Things have changed. In the past, without additional professional tools like "Flying star", statistically, all decisons are "trial and error" 50-50 percent right or wrong some of the time. And today, there are so many readily available info on many of the Feng Shui tools etc...

• Staff

I can think of thousand and one examples. The clue, here is that if you "pay peanuts, you get? PEANUTS!"

A. The Barber and the Dentist

1. In the past many people with toothache, approach their barber to have their tooth pulled. That is why, the additional "RED" stripe on the barber pole represents "blood".

2. Nowadays, who do we visit when we have tooth problems (tooth decay, tooth ache etc.?)

3. Here, approaching a barber for our tooth woes is equivalent of practising "Trial and Error" Feng Shui.

4. Today, when we have tooth problem, the dentist would definitely, take an X-ray photo of our mouth. (This X-ray is akin to a Feng Shui practitioner, maping out a home's individual sector charts.)

5. Can you draw a parallel between then (the barber cum dentist) and a modern day dentist from this illustration?

B. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI Scan) Vs An X-Ray

Unlike x-rays and computed tomographic (CT) scans, which use radiation, MRI uses powerful magnets and radio waves.

An X-Ray, although is helpful, but it is a pure 2-D flat image. And often, difficult to see body tissues. More helpful at looking at bone structures. Even lung X-Rays, can only show a hazy or cloudy image e.g. of a person with TB.

Here, the modern MRI machines are in colour, and can map out any parts of the human tissue, in three-dimension. A doctor or trained technician can even "slice" off any part of the body to view cancerous growth etc...

Thus, the question asked is: Given the choice, do you want to rely on the equivalent of Trial and Error Feng Shui: the result is often 50-50 right or wrong (the X-ray) or the MRI (a full picture - equivalent of the Flying Star mapping of say a home).

The saying goes, if you pay "peanuts, you get peanuts". The poor will always be poorer because they go for cheap things. Or want everything that is cheap but not necessarily good! Think about it!

The full write-up with many illustrations are consolidated and can be found, here:-

http://www.geomancy.net/wiki/Trial_%26_Error_Vs_Flying_Star#Flying_Star_As_A_Diagnostic_Tool_Vs_Trial_.26_Error.21

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...