About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office to check on Mountain or Water Star?

myfs_125251

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I am not going to discuss on your current M1, W4 & B6.

2. #8 being the current prosperity star - SE sector. Here, often, it can be activated with "mountain support" and water - clear space.

3. For example, when we discuss on Double #8's, usually what happens is that a water feature could be used in the area. The rationale for a water featureis that if there is a water postion at the frontage, there will not be a wall or mountain blocking this double #8 qi.

4. Thus, the clue is that how do we welcome, "wealth"? Do we build a mountain in-front of the #8 (wealth) to block it or do we encourage it to flow in? In a confined space, it may not be practical to place a water feature.

5, We can also consider "virtual water". For example, in a high rise building, when we look out of the window or balcony (if it is an unblocked view) then, this is considered as "virtual water.

6. Not withstanding the 20 year flying star numbers, the best way to activate a SE #8 is to have "both" water and moutain. For example, if one's work space is located at SE, usually in-front of the workspace (walk-area) is the clear space = water star. And we may correspondingly activate a mountain, say at the back of one's cubicle.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
If I am sitting in a SE sector of M1, W4 and B6 in the office, with Wealth Star 8 coming into SE sector this year, what Fengshui cures do I need? Should I activate the Mountain Star or the Water Star for an office to stimulate the good stars?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Appreciate it very much.

Indeed the front of my workdesk is a clear walk-path which could represent as water star. I need not activate this water star as it is a busy walk-path anyway.

Back of me is window with blinds. How should I activate mountain star if the backing is not very strong?

Also, another doubt, if the scenario happens to be back of me is my other colleague's workdesk (a back-to-back, four in one cubicle), does it mean there is no backing at all? And how to have it cured?

Thanks once again,

Doris

• Staff

1. At the clear space location, avoid having a plant or too many plants or a small plant on your table. As a plant under the Five elements concept is considered as a wood element. And too much "wood" at the frontage would draw out "water (water wealth).

Quote:
Doris T. wrote:
Back of me is window with blinds. How should I activate mountain star if the backing is not very strong?

2. No harm in activating a mountain. But do check the Flying Star numbers at that sector. For example if the mountain star at that sector is particularly nasty #5 (strong bad earth).

Quote:

Doris T. wrote:
Also, another doubt, if the scenario happens to be back of me is my other colleague's workdesk (a back-to-back, four in one cubicle), does it mean there is no backing at all? And how to have it cured?

3. Often, in such a case, just leave it.