About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Aloha to All from Hawaii, strong Metal question

I just found out that even though I am born in the year of the Earth Pig, I am Strong Metal. This web site does not tell me what the weak element is. But it says my good luck elements are Water and Fire, in that order. What is the meaning of "too much metal can destroy you"? And besides dress color, what else can I do to enhance water and fire? Any ideas out there. Thank you in advance and Aloha. Al
PS, I visited Singapore long ago And loved it.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Under the "Holy Trinity" of Luck:-

1.1. Heaven Luck (born with) and your ba zi.
1.2. Earth Luck (Feng Shui of home and office)
1.3. Human (Man) Luck - family luck, relationships etc..

2. Typically what you had mentioned is your ba zi element i.e. Strong Metal person. Thus as a strong person, your best elements are Water and Fire elements. Whether how many elements that you may or how weak are they are from other reports. The free report shows your main element.

3. Under para 1, you will notice that there are three kinds of luck and you cannot squeeze more from that specific luck. Thus in general, the ba zi element is most commonly applied towards colours as well as whether a fish tank or water feature is more suited to the person. Other than, this, and if you have a full ba zi report or analysis done, then it does show an individuals luck periods and many more related to this issue. Otherwise, you have to depend more on other factors like your Earth luck and your Human or Man luck factors.

Al P. wrote:
I just found out that even though I am born in the year of the Earth Pig, I am Strong Metal. This web site does not tell me what the weak element is. But it says my good luck elements are Water and Fire, in that order. What is the meaning of "too much metal can destroy you"? And besides dress color, what else can I do to enhance water and fire? Any ideas out there. Thank you in advance and Aloha. Al PS, I visited Singapore long ago And loved it.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net