About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! Forum Posting now supports major browsers!

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear users,

Recently couple of users have feedback that the forum posting does not work properly for other non-Internet Explorer browsers (especially replying to an existing post). This was because the original forum posting was from the original forum software which mainly designed the editing feature just for Internet Explorer support, with limited support for other browsers.

We understand that many users now use Firefox or other non-Internet Explorer browsers. So we had worked to find a compatible forum post editing component that will work in most major browsers. (i.e. Firefox/Netscape, Opera, Apple Safari, even Google Chrome.)

I am glad to say for now that I the latest forum post, has been tested to work with most of the major browsers:-

• Internet Explorer

• Firefox or any mozilla compatible

• Opera

• Apple Safari Browser

• Google Chrome
The dynamic editing features for the current version may vary from browsers to browsers, but the most fundamental typing, editing and posting will 100% work fine. However, the two major browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox) will be able to utilise the full editing features.

I have gotten the more powerful license version which promises to be able to all the latest browsers. However, I found it a little slow especially for Internet Explorer and too heavily loaded with graphics. So for time being, am checking with the developer to see if he could fix it and get a it to be less graphic intensive so that it would load faster.

The developer has told me that an even newer version that is much faster is on its way. So will be looking out for it. Once I tested it, will update it for all to use.

Meanwhile, the current edition should work fine for now.

I have also tweaked the posting page to be much more easier and to hide away unnecessary features (such as original post box will only show for replying or editing messages, some added help instructions to guide users etc).

So now you no longer need to stick to Internet Explorer browser and still be able to enjoy participating in our forum Very Happy

Hope you find the upgrade useful!

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link