About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Career for Wood Element

myfs_138770

Dear Master,

I am aware that different jobs are suitable for different elements.

Im born 1984 Sep 27, 2:30AM.

I was told before that my element is WOOD, and i am generally a weakWOOD & weak in FIRE. Shd I be avoidin METAL & WATER element related jobs?

I am currently in the Insurance industry. Insurance is considered as a METAL job?

May I ask, what kind of jobs are suitable fora WOOD element?

Thanks!

Jason

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In this economic climate, we have to be more vigilant - and if we still have a job, and holding on to it.. then, just be patient.

2. Technically, based on the Five Elements concept, yes, a weak wood person needs "water" element to improve it.

3. A weak wood person is like a small plant. And needs constant "watering" to grow the plant.

4. Thus the best element for a weak wood is water element. Water careers range from Communications to Computer Programming to Beverage industry etc...

5. Under the Five elements concept, metal element is considered not suitable for a weak wood person. Just imagine an axe or even a blade can easily chop off a small plant. While as mentioned above, water element on the contrary should benefit a weak wood person.

Dear Master,

I am aware that different jobs are suitable for different elements.

Im born 1984 Sep 27, 2:30AM.

I was told before that my element is WOOD, and i am generally a weakWOOD & weak in FIRE. Shd I be avoidin METAL & WATER element related jobs?

I am currently in the Insurance industry. Insurance is considered as a METAL job?

May I ask, what kind of jobs are suitable fora WOOD element?

Thanks!

Jason

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master,

Thanks for your swift reply.

Im alittle confused now. 2 years back, my mum brought me to see this 'Fengshui Master'. The weak wood elements was told by her.

She told me that as I am a weak wood, I will need Fire, as it helps to keep me burning. She also told me to avoid Water & Metal Element & to wear Red Colour clothing more often.

I looked at the Ba Zi report from your website, its kind of opposite. Red is unfavorable to me, whereas Water is my favorable element.

Looking at both advice, im really confused. Would need more advice from you Master.

Thanks!

Jason

• Staff

Please go read this article written by Robert Lee:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=2&mid=23906&new=

At Geomancy.net we cannot control how others interpret their ba zi, but we certainly are aware of many of the issues and concerns. And at the same time, we are very serious in the quality of our reports. Many, many years of research, development and fine tuning that went into it.