About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Advisors and Feng Shui community:

I have been homeless for six months now, living in all directions of the city, sleeping in all directions, living under a wide variety of circumstances.

Shortly after I was forced out of my rental of two years and then never able to live in the next rental that flooded, I read up a lot on feng shui. I found that the direction I had moved in, in the year I did (2008/2009), was not auspicious. The books I consulted told me I had to move to a more auspicious direction and stay for at least three months straight (or wait until the new year), before moving in one of the directions I should have originally moved in.

Being homeless, I don't have the luxury of adjusting my lifestyle (even using a computer is a rarity nowadays).

Since I've lived in all parts of, for the most part, one city, never sleeping in one location for more than two weeks, can you tell me how much longer it will take until my feng shui is settled, or 'reset'again? I have found a newrentalthat would beideal for my personal geomancy,as longas I don't take into account thelast six months. Can I move in there now?

Thank you in advance

p.p.s. I have always been curious about how feng shui could be applied to those "less fortunate" to create their own living space; I had to experience struggle first-hand to begin to really ponder. I noticed there is only one mention of homelessness in your forums (on priority given to water-resistant shelter). Considering the current bout of tough timeswe're all under (unless it's the top 1% of Americans wielding 20% of the wealth are the ones consulting this webpage), so if anyone can address this topic in general, in addition to my specific situation, I think many people would be interested in reading it.

p.p.s. tell your site moderator/editor that the forum topic "What Other's Say about Us" should not have an apostrophe in it.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Sorry to learn about your plight! And nowadays, hear so much of the misery especially in the US.

2. I belive you should be in the US. As in Asia, especially my country, your conditition is nearly non-existent!

3. From your writing, you have showed that you are a very strong and determined person And a strong will to get yourself up and running again

4. My heart pains to hear what you had gone through! Usually those who have been there, see it all; is like "after the bitterness, hopefully comes the sweetness".

5. Thanks for correcting the error, will update as soon as possible

6. Frankly, Feng Shui cannot be universally effective all the time. The saying goes " the rich gets richer and the poor....... you guess". The rich get richer and some thru the help of geomancers to find homes and offices that can literally "suck" wealth out of the environment i.e. neighbours. For example, one of the key success factor is to scan the environment and build a building or home that "surprising" can absorb others wealth (at their expense!)

7. Thus, for those searching for "Quantum Leap" in Feng Shui can find some real examples of these. This is not illegal i.e. police would not come knocking at one's door. The only thing coming in is richness (wealth, health and even for some power).

8. Even in Singapore, if one scan the environment e.g. the business district, there are office buildings which some are unkind to others, while others remain "neutral" to the environment! For example, there are broadly two categories of Feng Shui: White and Black Feng Shui.

9. Many foreigners especially Hong Kong or Taiwanese toways or big wigs, bring their geomancers along to this tiny island and many often practise "black" Feng Shui. Not exactly black or evil, but rather, find ways for their owner's building to "suck" wealth from neighbouring buildings. An example of a black building in Singapore are the twin gateway buildings. At the corners, some can see "dirty things" and it would be bad luck to build another building right in front of it! See how "bad" this building is?

10. White Feng Shui is often practised in the view of getting your building to harmonise with it's environment.

11. Many of us do not have the luxury of building a new building starting from scratch. Thus, we either purchase a unit or rent a building. And here, we try to squeeze as much luck as we can. A home is like a car. Most of the time, for the layperson, the house (equal to car) can even perform as bad as a 10 year old car.. the minute we buy this home (car).

12. Imagine, even if you change the spark plugs, or air -intake, this 1000cc engine car can run so far... only. Thus, many of us don't see Feng Shui working is because, we pay peanuts to get peanuts... that sort of thing. And what we do is mainly 'micro-Feng Shui' and not the bigger picture (macro) which often is out of our control! We cannot change the facade of the building or it's facing direction.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net