About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Job element confusion

Hi,

You classified "Entertainment" in Metal element jobs, what kinds of "entertainment" did you refer to? Could it be "actor, actress..." or entertainment industry like bar/karaoke/disco..? And why perfume is considered metal element? Isn't it more like Earth or water or wood element instead?

Also in Earth element jobs, you stated "clothing" as in "making clothes" or "saling clothes"? I really want to know 'coz I'm intending to open a Clothing shop, but I'm guessingit may be Fire element instead.

Could you kindly explain to me please?
Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. As I had said many many times in the past: There is NO RIGHT or WRONG answers.

2. It is how often views the item.

3. Furthermore, in a real life situation, many of us multi-tasks! Even before the days of the computer chip, many of us multi-task. Even a housewife does lots of multi-tasking.

4. Thus most of the description is based generally. For example, nowadays many entertainment establishment uses amplifiers, electric guitars etc.. and sounds are often made using an equipment.

5. Perfume is highly concentrated. For example, lavendar on it's own is mild. But, you need lots of its essence to make a perfume. Thus, in this view point, it is considered as belonging to the metal element - clue concentration.

6.Cotton is spun from cotton plants. The silk worm - mulberry trees - earth.

7. Some of the items or activity is not alwaysclear cut. And again, there are no right or wrong answers.

8. Please don't cut-paste more items.. there is always some justfication as to why it is or was categorised that way. And it is a total waste of time and effort to further classify say entertainment into: Solo, Group, Soul, Orchestra etc... Frankly, have better things to do than that.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sorry for that! I am planning to open a clothing shop that sells clothes, obviously, plus perfume, accessaries... etc... so I dont want a mistake here.

As for entertainment, yeah it's kind of too broad a term, I am involved in music industry for particular and just wondering why music and entertainment is
not in the same group. That's all