About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master Lee,

Good day to you.

I am 32th years old and still single. My parents very worry that i won't get married.

Some astrologer said my marriage luck is at 32th and some said better in old age. For sure impossible i will get married this year because i not yethave a boyfriend now and even never (Or is that mean i have miss the change before?).I also in doubt in astrology what is the actual age that assume as "old age". Besides, I notice that my marriage line is at themiddle between heart line and the base of little finger.

According to my own analysis on my day element, I found out that the metal of earthly branch is an unfavourable element to myself as a weak yin wood.Is this the sign thati am unable toget a partner? May be getting a partner make more touble to me?

I also trythe feng shui by sleeping directionto the south area and place some feature likepicture of flower, a couple of mandarin duck and pink colour crystalbeside my bed.But I do not see anyeffect.

DOB : 25th Sept 1977 - 3.15am (Female)

Thanks you for your kind advice.

Regards,

Maygient Aug

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Although Ba Zi do indicate one's luck or non luck in-terms of marriage; this is one area where you can still some-what control your destiny.

2. Under the holy trinity of Chinese Luck;

2.1 Heaven Luck & Ba zi; = 33.3333%
2.2 Earth Luck is about your Feng Shui of home and office = 33.3333%
2.3 Human and Man Luck = 33.3333%

Total marks = 100 % (rounded up)

3. As you can see, each of the above three factors account for only 33.333 percent of the total luck!

4. Thus, instead of auto-suggestion and self-fullfilling prophecy; make an effortalso especially in the Human and Man Luck factors!May consider joining matchmaker networking sites and attend more social events.....

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net