About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

A Pig, Hog, Bitch, Swine?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In Singapore, we have the crocodile brand of clothing....

In the West, this sign is more famous for the Lacoste Branch of clothings... whatever...

But both do not have the same prestige as being named as one of the 12 Chinese zodiac signs! Miss Piggy is one of them!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

In the story of how the 12 zodiac signs came about; it was told that the rat, jumped onto the ox and the rat slipped in to see the Jade Emperor, first!

How nice, it is a wish, that me, the superb Koala bear, with my super grip could have held on to a kangaroo. And you know, the kangaroo is famous for jumping... it could easily have jumped above the ox, stampee the rat and I, the koala could be the first animal sign in the Chinese zodiac! What a wishful thinking... Can't I dream?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

In the Chinese astrology, pigs are social animals. Like humans, they enjoy the companionship of their kind.

In many countries, pigs are farm animals. But in muslim countries... they consider pigs "dirty!" No wonder... look how one, that was presented as a gift by China ....

http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/afghanistans-only-pig-quarantined-in-flu-fear-20090506-aula.html