About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kua number vs yearly flying star-confusion

myfs_139081

hi

I am confused about personal gua number and the flying star. My personal gua no is 4. I am a female. I live in rental apartment and my bedroom is in north sector. I cannot put bed in my good kua sector(s, se). My bed is either in north or ne sector of the room and there is beam on the top.

my secodn question is that in 2009 NW is good. But acc to my Kua number it is not a good direction for me. My kitchen is in NW. So what shoudl i do ? do i still need to activitate it or not?

mu dob is aug 20,1980 9:15 p.m.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In general, Flying star is about the "birth-chart" of your home.

2. Like everyone that has a birthday, the home is suppose also to have a birthday.

Anonymous wrote:
my secodn question is that in 2009 NW is good. But acc to my Kua number it is not a good direction for me. My kitchen is in NW. So what shoudl i do ? do i still need to activitate it or not?

3. For Flying Star(s) if a good sector is good, it depends on whether it is feasible or not to "activate" the good direction as you had mentioned above 2009 NW is good.

4. Thus activating a sector based on Flying star is distinct from your personal Gua (kua number).

Anonymous wrote:
I am confused about personal gua number and the flying star. My personal gua no is 4. I am a female. I live in rental apartment and my bedroom is in north sector. I cannot put bed in my good kua sector(s, se). My bed is either in north or ne sector of the room and there is beam on the top.

5. There are limitations to the Gua (Kua). In your current application of the Gua, do take note that it is nice-to-have and not a must-have situation. Thus we have to be realistic as there are often constrains for most of us to place a bed in a bedroom as there is the bedroom door, often windows, even attached bathroom and or even bulit in cabinet for some of us.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 10 years later...
  • 3 years later...