About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Face T-Junction

myfs_139652

My house is facing T-Junction but in between there is big river, 2 road streets, i do not know whether this is consider T-Junction bad fengshui.

Attached picture, hope can get your valuable advise.

Another question is where is the suitable place to hang the wedding photo, currently i am hanging on top on the bed which people say is no good.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion; based on your pictures, the two cars are parked parallel to the frontage. Frankly, I don't see a real T junction.

2. A house facing a real T junction is one where the road directly faces, say your unit. Here, it does not seem to be so.

3. The major consideration usually is the flow of the water in the river from either left to right or right to left of your apartment. But this has to be looked at from further investigations.

4. Thus, from your pictures, your home, does not seem to be a threat from "facing a T junction".

5. It is more of a commonsense - that some people say that it is no good to place a wedding photo behind the bed. There reasons could be:-

5.1 Imagine if the wedding photo is large and heavy. And often when we have a child, the young child loves to stand up and grap anything even try to grap the photo. And if it falls on the child.. dangerous

5.2 Some wedding photos have a piece of glass covering it. And again, it may be dangerous. Or the glass is like a reflection. Some people feel uncomfortable with reflection facing their bed.

6. At lower floors e.g. 1st floor or 2nd floor, many don't like to place a wedding photo, also close to window "openings". As passer-bys can easily peek at the photo.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. If you are asking about whether this home is at a 'T' Junction - the answer is No.

2. A home at a T junction is where physically cars or vehicles move towards (and away) from the home. This is technically no a 'T' Junction home as it is separated by a big drain.

• 4 weeks later...

But i have another fortune teller told me this "T" junction is badly affected my family health and suggest me to move out. If there is tree blocking in front, is it helping. Another question is the direction of kitchen is facing east and cooker is facing west which he say this 2 direction should be exchangeeach otherway, what is your say or opinion?

I have a bigpole at car porch also blocking in front on mainentrance door( not main gate ), this will help to block the bad thing?

• Staff

Case Study: Examples of houses affected by a T-Junction in a country (Singapore) with Right-hand drive cars...

At time of writing, House number 62 Figaro Street shows "blank". This implies that the house is currently under construction. For example at Figaro Street house number 27 is not shown. It is also under construction. Same for House number 13 at Aida Street.

Examples of houses at a T-junction on Figaro Stree are House no. 12, 36, 62 and 37C. 

2066472999_HousesatT-junctions.png.2d004f06c51ad1e541b2ef7c75f31dd5.png

• Staff

Case Study: A blessing in disguise!

1881063239_HouseatT-junction2.png.30b030382640ec0371efc793404a8c3a.png

P.S. "Heng Ah" (Hokkien) = Phew! I am safe...

The "kink" as found highlighted in yellow = "z" is indeed a blessing in disguise.

Coupled with especially house No. 4 Terang Bulan Avenue has a wide space as shown in partial green = y. Phew!

1073741723_HouseatT-junction1.png.69aecec944ee650dd429efafd8e875be.png