About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious color for altar

myfs_138233

Hi Cecil,

I have a somewhat silly question to ask... Is there such thing as auspicious or inauspicious color for altar? I am thinking of doing a custom-made of my own altar, in pastel or light colors... Currently, most altars available in the mkt comes in wood colors only...

Also, I am thinking of taking up package to find good wedding date(s)... Your package indicate choice of dates for up to 6 mths.. Meaning, I can ask for ,say, good dates between Sep 09 and Mar 2010, right? Thanks

Best regards,

Cally

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Some guidelines for an altar:-

1.1. Must not be fancy rainbow colours - like a circus - colour. Colour has to be "serious". Can be any tone of wood or wood grain or artifical wood - laminates.

1.2. All types of wood tone colours can be fine e.g. rosewood, teakwood, oak, maple, beech, nyatoh or pine.

1.3. If painted or laminated, can be white, off-white, cream beige, brownish colours.

1.4. Only thing is that the material of the table top MUST not be glass or granite or marble or any of such materials that can break and crash. However, there is no issue with the table top being wood and a piece of glass placed to protect the surface of the glass.

Cally C. wrote:

Hi Cecil, Also, I am thinking of taking up package to find good wedding date(s)... Your package indicate choice of dates for up to 6 mths.. Meaning, I can ask for ,say, good dates between Sep 09 and Mar 2010, right? Thanks

Yes, this is covered in the Wedding Date Selection service

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net