About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sheng Chi vs Personal Bazi Element

Dear Master:

I am a strong wood person with Kua number 9. I have Feng shui objects to enhance my Sheng Chi direction / East such as Horse (fire element) with metal gold color and Phoenix( Fire element) with red color & wealth pot (metal gold color). However East sector is governing wood element. If I put metal/ fire element in wood/ east sector, will it destroy wood sector according 8 life aspiration theory and causing touble in my life?

But personally according to Bazi, I am a strong wood person, is itbetteroff putting metal/fire element feng shui object in the East/ wood sector that is my Sheng chi area although it might reduce the wood element in the east?

I am still confused about that, due to many fengshui theories that might conflict each other.

Thanks.

Dave

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I am afraid, what you are practising is today, considered as "Kindergarten" type of Feng Shui.

2. Unfortunately, there are still some "uneducated" Feng Shui practitioners that still provide a service and that is why, some feel it is acceptable to apply what you are trying to do.

3. Every human being has a birthday. I mean, surely all of us must have come out of our mum's womb on a specific day and time.

4. Similiarly, every home also has a birthday. And this birthday need not be so exact as our YY/MM/DD/ Hour of birth (Year/Month/Day/Hour of birth). All we need to know is which period our home was especially T.O.P. (occupational licence obtained and stayed in).

5. Thus, if we just got our keys to a brand new condo. For example, the Quartz condo, then this development is said to have a birthdate that falls within 2004 to 2023.

6. Of course, you may be staying in a home that was first lived in for the very first time between 1984 to 2003 or even earlier i.e. 1964 to 1983.

7. Please see attachment: This is a very simple sample of a full Flying Star Chart combined with ba zi analysis.

7.1 In this example, this family consists of:-

PER A = Father
PER B = Mother

SON1 = their eldest son
SON2 = their youngest son

7.2 Based on their individual ba zi, their best colours are shown under the chart Page 2. Assuming if both son's sleep together in the same room, their best combined colours are also worked out.

7.3. In addition, there is another variable: there are two bedrooms: Bedroom 2 &/or Bedroom 3; the detail in this sample even shows what colours to use and what colours to be avoided - based firstly on the flying star Feng Shui.

7.4 For example, for bedroom 3, based on the Flying star Feng Shui, it is best to avoid : 1. Bright Yellow and 2. RED else can trigger sickness.

7.5 for example, again for bedroom 2, flying star feng shui emphaise the need to avoid: Bright Yellow and Bright Green.

8. If you go thru this SAMPLE illustration, it is a matter of first getting the best colours based on Flying Star, then "FIT" the person or persons or combined persons into that bedroom - to harmonise their colours.

9. Thus it is not so simplistic as what you think. Anyway, cannot blame you as it truly requires lots of analysis and thorough work - even for a small apartment.

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master:

I am a strong wood person with Kua number 9. I have Feng shui objects to enhance my Sheng Chi direction / East such as Horse (fire element) with metal gold color and Phoenix( Fire element) with red color & wealth pot (metal gold color). However East sector is governing wood element. If I put metal/ fire element in wood/ east sector, will it destroy wood sector according 8 life aspiration theory and causing touble in my life?

But personally according to Bazi, I am a strong wood person, is itbetteroff putting metal/fire element feng shui object in the East/ wood sector that is my Sheng chi area although it might reduce the wood element in the east?

I am still confused about that, due to many fengshui theories that might conflict each other.

Thanks.

Dave

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net