About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is Real Estate career suitable for me?

myfs_136085

Dear Mr Lee,

I am a 1964 female dragon, and i think i am strong earthborn in the summer month afternoon. I don't know if the real estate property agent suitable for me and whatis the colour for mydressing will be better for me?As i am confused as i always think red and yellow will be better for me. Am i lack of water in my life and what should I do, could you please kindly advice!

Thank you very much for your time!

Desperate Dragon

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Under the Five Elements concept:

1.1. Real estate industry belongs to the earth element.

1.2. If you are in the real estate industry and selling "something" such as a home or an agent helping to rent out a home / office or factory this is considered as under the fire element.

1.3. Please note that a person can be in the real estate industry but his/her major job function can be any of these:-

1.3.1 Human resource management
1.3.2 Property Management
1.3.3 Customer Relations and many more.. if so, depending on the main job scope; there are different elements associated with any of these.

2. Based strictly on the Five Elements concept:

2.1. Real estate being an earth element is considered not suitable to a strong earth person. As it adds more stress and literally; it is like adding earth to already strong earth.

2.2. If your job function is sales or marketing of properties: under the producitve sequence of the five elements: Fire will inflame earth. Thus if one is already a strong earth person; it is like fuelling fire with fire. Thus overall not considered harmonious to the person.

2.3 A strong earth person's wealth element is Water element. And such a person's wealth career is metal element. As metal helps to reduce or neutralise or draw away too much earth.

3. A strong earth person; should reduce his/her earth element to a state of "neutral bouyancy". Similiarly a weak earth person should increase his/her weak earth to become neutral element.

Reference material of the Five elements concept: http://talk.geomancy.net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Mr Lee,

Thank you very much for your kind advice! I am facing difficulties looking for a job due to my age and no high qualifications, and the area of careerwhich is suitable for me under metal element seems to be a problemssecuring it.

Will it be fine if someone own the cafe but I manage the business as a management staff?

Thank you!

Desperate Dragon

• Staff

1. In general, it is a "pity" we live Singapore. This is because Singapore is a small "red dot" with a small population.

2. And a country that was once "young". And hopefully it is only a transition. As up till now; all we see or many employers seeuseful in "younger workers".

3.I believe in 20 years time; the frame of mind of employers and HR will change. By the time many of us will be in our twilightyears!

4. Evenwe started Geomancy.net many donkey years ago; at least more than 1.5 decades ago; we don't choosedomain names that end with country .sg. As Singapore is truly a tiny island.

5.In Singapore; if one is "old" or elderly or body still young butin theory isover 40 years old: there is nothing much one can do: for manypast salaried workers.

6. Thus, the most common work: are in the real estate, food business and even taxi drivers. There is nothing wrong in going into these trades... just that there are not much one can go into - with a small market of 4 million plus minus the young and the elderly.. maybe just 2.5 million productive workers (with money to spent).

7. In theory, what you mention, is acceptable.

Teo O. wrote:
Will it be fine if someone own the cafe but I manage the business as a management staff?