About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

T Junction Houses

myfs_140385

Dear Masters,

I need a few clarification on Fung Shui with regards to T Junction Houses. Please find the enclosed pictures for more references. My question is... if it alright for me to purchase this house if I intend to stay in it to raise a family. The road is soso... as in not too busy as if the front of the house is on my back... the right hand road is kinda of dead so as the front of it as it does go downhill but it stops there. There is a ditch to a supermarket and parking lot nearby. All the roads which leads down ends this way as its built on a slope. there is no connection at the end of the road.

If my back is facing the front door then I would be facing more East than to North-East. Compass is acting up. More on East or let just put it East to North-East. There is a fire hidrant in the front and the main door (car) does really go straight down (some says there all goes your wealth). Please advise. Thanks

Sponsored Link

Thanks for the prompt reply. Its B.

ts located in Malaysia... Sorry forgot to input that data... The neighbor had some bad luck as there were 2 funerals before so which is better... A or B... Just curious but also heard that there are remedies. 5 foot wall etc.

Oops... Cheras

Oh not sure if its any good but the previous owner had a business and blamed the property is bad and moved out as his business failed badly.

• Staff

1. Both A and B are "jointly" at a T-Junction.

2. Both homes cannot "run-away" from being a t T-Junction. The test of a T-Junction is to imagine a car driving directly towards the home.

3. Both homes have high walls. However, home with purple marking B has still some "leaks" in the form of two openings at the wall. While home with marking A does not have.

4. It is best that the occupants of home B; whether now or future should re-do the wall : similar to that of home A.

5. If one looks closely at Home B; it has large and tall white squarish grilles. Based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, such grilles does not encourage good qi to flow to-and from the home.

6. In fact the percentage of all the facade is covered with the very small grilles. Thus this alone is a contributory factor in having poor movement of qi.

7. There are other considerations like how does the drainage of rain water flow in the terrace home. And other factors include Flying Star Feng Shui analysis etc... All these factors have to be really looked into - if one wants to go deeper into a proper analysis.

8. In the long term; selling such a home may pose a concern. For example; if you are already quite concerned with the Feng Shui; how about others who may be considering the home.

9. Fortunately; things like the high and tight arrangement of squarish grilles can be removed and the openings at the wall; although allow air circulation; should have to be patched up.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

This house is at a T-Junction. Please see marking in RED "A".

Instead of using concrete high walls that do not let in air; high walls can also use inter-laced wood e.g. wooden planks usually chengnai wood over lapping each other but yet allow breeze or wind to flow in and out of the home.

Dear Master Cecil,

Many thanks for the in depth explanation. Am considering on whether to get the house or not now but since there are remedies available would consider about it but depending on price. Could you please suggest on where should the main door be located if I am to do a little renovation as well as the door for the car... well is there a better way to put it as in a little side ways so that it does not face the road going downhill directly.

What colour would you recommend the house to be painted in to help out on this matter and would the side wall be solid or does having half brick and half stainless steel grills help out as its metal and thus reflecting the direct flow of chi towards the house? The grills could be closed up but at least there would be a little air flow into the house and the main door (car) be also in stainless steel but with plates to be put into the bars to have a mirror effect. Would this help for the frint as well as the side as i would prefer the side wall to be half instead of sealed all 5ft of bricks. Thanks.

• Staff

1. As mentioned in my last example; vertical overlapping wooden strips that overlap each other on each side can allow air movement. Thus it could also be a full wooden planks or a half-height wall with wooden fencing on top of the other half to allow air movement.

2. Please note that my ealier advise is purely on the Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

3. Your questions like main door etc.. colours etc... should be based more on the Compass School of Feng Shui.

4. If you are doing own business; make sure that not only what I had mentioned being explored : Shapes and Forms but also the Compass School Feng Shui be looked into. As it helps to understand how suitable the home is to the breadwinner and any other wealth leaks e.g. based on Flying Star Feng Shui.

5. If you are a salaried worker; then even if Para 4 is not as good; it is less of a "burden" compared to being an owner of a business. As often such homes may handicap a business person - who all the time needs proper "support" from their earth luck - and cannot afford seasonal luck from a home.

• Staff

I like to mention that what I had commented is akin to looking at "external surface" much like looking and examining a person for any external "injuries" if any.

It does not mean that as long as the external skin looks or can be corrected; the internal is 100 fine or OK? For humans, there are such things as internal injuries or even bleeding... even if the surface area looks clean and OK. Cavet Emptor! Let the buyer, beware!

Appended by Cecil:

There are other considerations like: is there a large drainage behind the home; how does the sewerage lines run into the home; where does the drainage run off the home. And if a home is close to a damp place e.g. canal; the dread white termites...

Dear Master Cecil,

Thanks once again for the prompt reply. I didn't know that there are so many types of Fung Shui. Will do more research on it. Anyway its an auction house so would not be sure if I can get it at a low price for me to have some money left for renovation. Heard that the roof is leaking as its not been occupied for some time and not sure about the condition of the house itself. For all you know the roof is not even there as we can't have a look inside it only outside. Many thanks for answering all the questions which I have asked and would continue to look up here for more info. This site you have is great and provide us newbies with lots of information needed. Thanks once again.

Dear Master Cecil,

Once again thanks for the information provided. About the internal well its a big gamble so long as the exterior can be remedied at least there is a chance. Its no point if the exterior is a lost case and one were to purchase the property. Interior well only god knows and if only money grows on tree then there wouldn't be any problem as renovation could be done. Am only a salaried worker so hope that the business aspect would not have too much trouble for me or my partner. There is surely a drainage behind the property and if I am not mistaken its not too big... just a small drain and both the sides (back lane) are lock. If one were to open the door at the back there would be about 3 steps upwards to to back lane and underneath the steps would be your small drain and across the small lane is another small drain and lies your neighbor. The access to the back lane is closed for some time as there are grills on both sides as well as locked doors. It has been this way for some time now and am not sure who is having the keys to the locks.

Would this affect the whole property in general as there is limited access on the back and the back lane is generally higher than the house? Thanks.