About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Female Driver driving Bridal car

Hi sir

I m not sure if this is the correct thread to post this Q,

however, i m wondering is there anything wrong to get a female driver to drive the bridal car? My friend told me NO, there shouldnt be any female passenger inside the car except the bride... how true is it?

thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Yes, unfortunately there are two considerations, here:

1. It's a male thing! Unfortunately: our society, still has some taboo's associated with anything related to women. And even if the driver is not the person getting married; surely some unusual questions will arose like: the female driver preferable should not have her monthly period on that day.... etc...

2. Human nature at work (or wrongly at work). We human beings don't like to hear negatives spoken - even if there is relatively no issue. But, so long as one person or two be it one's relative, friends were to comment that this is they "felt" as inauspicious, we start to cast doubts ...

3. Frankly, there is no true logic to disallow a female to drive is there? Unless, she is a lousy driver. But some girls are even better drivers than males!

4. Sorry for the side track: It would be different if it is the other way around. For instance, in the past, I am sure, eunuchs would be the ones that carry the queen or consorts to the emperor! In fact, in the past, eunuchs would carry a naked concubine or consort towards the king's bed. The rationale is so that she is unable to conceal any hidden weapons on her. So if a eunuch would be driving our wedding car today.. will anyone be making any noise?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net