About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed Position

myfs_140600

Sponsored Link

• Staff

My initial comments are based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui:-

1. It is best to read this article: Dangers of Underground Water or Sewerage

2. Is your toilet bowl sharing the same wall as your bed-head? If so, the sewerage pipe : see marking "A" on the attachment is considered not auspicious.

3. As there is a higher likelyhood of the incidence of cancer when sleeping close to a source of sewerage pipe.

4. Simple solution is to have a head-board before the bed. Much like a shelfing for placing watch, clock etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Yes, based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, what you had mentioned is far better than existing layout - especially with the bed-head sharing the same wall as the WC sewerage pipe (if your toilet bowl is as mentioned).

NG WEI MING N. wrote:
Will it be better If I switch my bed position with the TV console? Tat way I will be in the command position, but sleep in the east Direction which is bad, any remedies to counter that?

2. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui should have higher weightage than sleeping with the head facing a good direction.

3. Having a commanding view is often a feel good factor! And this is one of the hallmarks of good Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

4. This swop bed position with the TV console is also favourable with "army tactics" where you mentioned that you will then have a commanding view of all areas of your bedroom!

5. For your bedroom, go with the "flow" and the eight house / good / bad directions if it does not suit; the heck with it! This has more to do with Nice to have and not a must have!

• Staff

NG WEI MING N. wrote:
P.S What can I do about the wall facing the room entrance? I'm worried that I'll we affect the flow into the bedroom. Is there anything I should hang on it? The distance of the wall to door is around 2.5 meters.

No worries about the wall facing the room. Frankly, you don't need to do anything about it. One plus point is that you can have extra storage along that stretch of TV console area... and thus make your room visibly neat

Guess I have to shift asap as its indeed the toilet bowl behind the bed!

Other remedies I will do is install a canopy over the bed as there's a ceiling fan on top;

Clear out the storage space underneath the bed as its packed.

I hope I can see a difference soon, and will continue to do more research.

Thank you!