About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Should I pursue a career related to fire or wood?

myfs_140616

hi master,

I am a strong metal person. And is advised to go into careers related with the fire element.

However I am abit confused here. I thought my wealth element is wood since metal can cut wood.

So if that is the case, shouldn't I go into a career related with wood element?

Previously, I went into fire element jobs such as sales yet it has not been smooth.

PLs do advise.

Greatly appreciated. Thx.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In order to understand your question, one must master or have a good understanding of the Five elements concept:-

http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

2. As a strong metal person:

2.1 Under the Productive sequence of the five elements concept:

A metal person should look at:

Water = where strong metal should be reduced by the water element. Thus a career "in" water is often considered "less stressful" if one cannot find a career associated with either wood element or fire element.

2.2 Under the Destructive sequence of the five elements concept:-

2.2.1 Fire destroys metal

Here, a career "in the fire element" is associated with your "POWER and AUTHORITY".

Thus if you are in a fire element career, you can rise to high positions (as to whether you can make more or less; it depends on other factors like business model.)

Thus usually, such careers are in e.g. sales or if you are doing your own business, you may be a DIRECTOR of your own company. A "big" sounding name.

2.2.2 Metal destroys wood

This is called your WEALTH ELEMENT. Thus a career in "wood" is considered as a career that is suppose to lead you to greater wealth then the rest of : Fire and/or water element careers.

3. Thus, for a strong metal person; you can see for yourself that there is NO RIGHT or wrong answers - your career MAY be in Wood or Fire or Water - these are the three better career choices. Most probably the person did not elaborate further on why fire element is "acceptable."

Anonymous wrote:
hi master,

I am a strong metal person. And is advised to go into careers related with the fire element.

However I am abit confused here. I thought my wealth element is wood since metal can cut wood.

So if that is the case, shouldn't I go into a career related with wood element?

Previously, I went into fire element jobs such as sales yet it has not been smooth.

PLs do advise.

Greatly appreciated. Thx.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net