About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Expressway flowing past apartment at same level

myfs_142035

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the major considerations:

1. Distance of expressway to your unit.

2. Is the expressway parallel to; curve towards or curve away from your unit. Please refer to the reference link below this message. For example, previously, I was tasked by Mc Donald's Singapore (HQ and operations at their King Edward Park). Their HQ is at the same level of the then just completed highway which slice towards their HQ which by the way is at the same level as the highway.

Please see below.

3. If the highway (expressway is parallel or curved away), and generally depending on the distance should not pose a major concern based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui other than the noise pollution from traffic moving on the expressway. However, such moving traffic is like streams or canals and Flying Star Feng Shui can be used to calculate whether cars closer to your unit is flowing from right to left or vice versa - makes alot of difference, here.

Jkk K. wrote:
Hi have an expressway flowing past the balcony of my home at slightly above home level, door and window facing are my direction.

window facing is large body of water and city.

kindly advices if the expressway poses a problem

Reference URL to the article, below:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=26457&new=

1. Frankly, in Singapore, majority or literally all the MRT tracks are often running parallel to blocks of flats especially Condos and HDB's (government housing development board flats)and buildings.

2. Even in Simei, two condos have units running parallel to the MRT tracks. For example: Tropica Springs and Modena:-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_21319/travel_site_1/

3. In fact, several years back one of my clients had a unit in Tropica Springs parallel to the MRT track. What is more "disturbing" is literally the daily "noise" pollution from the MRT trains.

4. In fact, many HDB flats are buffered by multi-storey car parks. Please refer to the above link. It shows Multistorey car park Block 248 is buffering many HDB flats.

5. Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, so long as the tracks do not curve into or slice towards the apartment blocks and if it runs parallel, there is no poison arrow or sha qi, here. Thus only "noise pollution".

6. I was surpised to find that the Tropica Springs unit was not immune to the sound; the sound from the tracks is pentrating into the units.

7. Even many HDB flats that don't face the MRT tracks but inner e.g. Woodlands Drive 75 area, also get to heard the penetrating sound or noise from running MRT trains.

8. The Metropolitan condo that recently TOP in Redhill area:-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5938/travel_site_11443/

A few months back, I was at one of the units facing the MRT track. The developer provided double glazed windows, but still the sound from the daily commute of MRT trains is still irritable.

And in this illustration, the MRT tracks is slightly curved "slicing" towards units on the same level as the MRT tracks. Distinctively, this is a knife slicing towards the development.

9. This reminds me of one of the largest Fast Food chain in Singapore (McDonalds). Their HQ is at the 2nd level of Kings Albert Park... When the overhead bridge was completed, it slices towards their head quarters - and it had affected their operations and income. I was tasked to look at the Feng Shui of it.

The Anak Bukit Flyover Expressway had affected McDonald's 2nd Storey Operations where the Management staff are at:-

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_4707/travel_site_109741/

These are some of the examples of Shapes and Forms Feng Shui

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi master,

basically the place i'm at is costa rhu, my unit is at the bottom left of the development in the map here.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_1971/travel_site_65402/

so as it is left hand drive, the flow of cars nearest to my unit is from right to left, similar, as the kallang basin drains from the rivers to the sea, the flow of water should be from right to left.

but then again, property is location location location as you said. so i have to weight both!

thank you kindly!

• 9 years later...
  • Staff

Recent photos of BUKIT Timah Flyover.

Previously, this was simply called Anak Bukit Flyover Expressway. Today, the specific stretch is called BUKIT Batok Seven Mile Flyover... it is still part it..

D1DEEF04-AB03-48C4-A3CE-E5122865DCD9.jpeg

Below: Background... KAP Residences:-

AE4A8FD9-6FC9-4082-9524-E2A7D9D3B2E3.jpeg

7AD276A9-3F43-4289-9F3E-4150665DF184.png

• 1 month later...