About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Using a room or entryway in the SW in 2010?

What if one has a room that
needs to be used (kitchen,
family room, office, etc.) in
the home, but it is located in
the SW, Five Yellow position
in 2010? Or if the main door
is there? What advice,
besides, as I have heard, not
to use the room or door AT
ALL for the year? Can this be
right? What are we missing in
terms of understanding how
to address this issue and still
actually live in our home?
Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In the past, everyone happily go about doing their business without any cares or concern about the yearly movement of the Five Yellow.

2. Why is it that nowadays, some of us are so frankly - overeacting on such an issue?

3. Many Geomancers unfortunately don't follow this maxim: " We stay there, you don't " In the past, I had always mentioned that Geomancers or would be Geomancer(s) must take on responsibilities;

4. Most Geomancers often without thinking or finding better alternatives go for the easy way out. As I mentioned above, we are staying in this home for "Heaven's sake!"

5. Some Geomancer don't care! They just come to your home for say a hour and an half or two; give some advice and go off.

6. And the client becomes the "depository" of all the advice and because they hired the Geomancer, they had no choice but to try to follow the instruction(s). "You are not to use the master toilet" HuH? What is this a joke or what?

7. There are two sides of the coin: Those that listen to such Geomancers and those that follow; is really pityful.

8. Feng Shui does not only revolve within the four walls of each home; neither does it revolve around the kitchen, family room, office etc.... alone.

9. Most earth homes are categorically safe; for example, if we look at the parallelof cars: Most homes would easily attain an Euro NCAP safety of between 3 to 4 stars at least. And some homes even have quantum leap that is equivalent of the safest standard i.e. Euro NCAP 5 stars.

10. So, the logic, here is that a Euro NCAP 4 or 5 star car(s) can suddenly become only 1 star grade?

11. Take another example; as a Geomancer myself, I don't go around every year analysing my home in relation to where the "hell" is the Five Yellow etc... what I do is when I buy a home: find the best home and in terms of Flying Star say for the 2004 to 2023; get a home with double auspicious #8's at the frontage. And this is often one of the highest weightage, possible. And activate say a water position .. that's all. Where got such thing as this year; that year; chase after the "five yellow" etc....

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, earlier:-

Anonymous wrote:
, not to use the room or door AT ALL for the year? Can this be right?

1. Next time, If someone tells you the above; tell him/her: "If you stop eating and drinking (any form of water or liquid) for the next 7 days, I will certainly believe in you".

2. I awaysconsider this maxim of mine:"I stay here, YOU (the Geomancer -Don't!)"