About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star Cures

Dear Cecil,

To activate good sectors we make it more yang with movement and lights. However, when we come across bad stars like the No.3 we introduce lights as fire element cure and with No. 5 we hang wind chimes which has movement. My question then, are we not activating the sectors by the cures?

Another question, which member of the family will be affected by the bad stars in a sector? Example annual star 2 in the North with 6ms 8ws 3base occupied by the eldest daughter with personal kua no. 7 . Whose health would most likely suffer in this scenario? The occupant, the middle son because North is his palace, the father (6), the youngest son (8), the eldest son (3) or those with personal kua of 6 and 8?

Thank you very much for your time. I enjoyed reading your replies in the forum.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, there are many types of cures. And most importantly, a sector should be looked at in terms of at least the 3 variables under the 20 Year Flying Star Feng Shui.

2. It cannot be that only wind chime is used to disarm #5 as an example. #5 can also be disarmed using say a water position provided all the 3 variables: MS# WS# and Base# stars "look rite".

Tess C. wrote:
Dear Cecil,

To activate good sectors we make it more yang with movement and lights. However, when we come across bad stars like the No.3 we introduce lights as fire element cure and with No. 5 we hang wind chimes which has movement. My question then, are we not activating the sectors by the cures?

Tess C. wrote:

Another question, which member of the family will be affected by the bad stars in a sector? Example annual star 2 in the North with 6ms 8ws 3base occupied by the eldest daughter with personal kua no. 7 . Whose health would most likely suffer in this scenario? The occupant, the middle son because North is his palace, the father (6), the youngest son (8), the eldest son (3) or those with personal kua of 6 and 8?

Thank you very much for your time. I enjoyed reading your replies in the forum.

3. Please see example: attachment.

3.1. There is such thing as Eight-One Combination:

3.1.1 Combinations are fixed detailed description of different combinations as the numbers of the stars comes together. It provides short explanation of the combination effects.

3.2. For example in the attachment:

3.2.1 INFLUENCE OF A SECTOR TO A SPECIFIC FAMILY MEMBER(S)

3.2.2 North-East : [9] & [7] - Heart illness. Thus the implication is if this is a bedroom; and whoever sleeps in this bedroom can be affected by Heart illness.

3.2.3 While at North direction: [7] & [9] - Internal Intestine illness. Thus again, whoever spends time at this sector can get intestine problems.

3.2.4. Spent time at e.g. West:- [1] & [6] - Power and Authority (Especially good for police or uniformed personnel). Good for an adult. Or if it is a living room; applies more to an adult e.g. the breadwinner vs a young child.

3.3. ACTIVATING A SECTOR FOR OVERAL LUCK ESPECIALLY TO BENEFIT THE BREADWINNERS

South direction: [8] & [8] - Prosperity, good wealth.

3.4. THE BAD STARS ARE IN A GENERAL SECTOR E.G. THE LIVING ROOM AND BALCONY AREA

In this example, if the qi coming thru a balcony or window into a living room at NW; has [2] & [5] - Stars 2 and 5 meet. This spells trouble. Star 2 will mean sickness in the family (especially your mother). Star 5 would mean some outdoor accident or troubles. Often for such cases, usuallyit can affect any family member.

4. In general if the MS #8 is not at the same place as WS #8, each of these sector(s) can be activated separately.

4.1. For example correctly activating Mountain Star MS#8 is meant for: Networking, relationship, lottery, bonus, promotion and general health of family members.

4.2. Activating Water Star #8 has more to do with career luck...

Frankly, all these are kinda of an "automatic" response especially for those skilled in charting out the Flying Star chart; interpreting and formulating enhancements or cures. It comes naturally much like a doctor using a rubber mallet to test out the nerves of the calf of one's leg -- the leg always "shot up wards" under such a response. I really don't know about layperson who may not be too family on such matters.. Not that they are spastic or anything like that.. just that they may be groping in the dark or "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

Just like many Catholic priests especially those well read and even had to study latin to understand the bible - whom take at least 10 years or more of thourough studies. On the other hand; I have ever encountered before some Christians who just go for a few study lessons and start preaching (actually cursing other religions - Catholic included). Sub-standard yet, think they know it all. My god.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for the quick and thorough reply. I read through the sample chart; so basically who gets affected will be, the resident of the afflicted sector if it is a bedroom and the whole family if it is an area for family use, depending upon the portents of the 81 combination.

Regarding cures, I asked about the light because I wanted to disarm the No. 3 star and read a previous forum exchange regarding red lamps plus inactivity. I was thinking however, by leaving the light on, is it not the same as making the area active? From the chart however, I saw that red carpets will do. Thanks for your gracious reply.

• Staff

1. When we make a decision; the minimal decision is the need to look at - at least three VARIABLES.

2. For example, the 20 Year Flying Star chart has three variables: the Mountain star #, the Water star # and the base or palace star #.

3. With this "minimum" - better still with the 81 combinations; then one can make a PROPER decision.

4. As I mentioned, your statementsimply say "I want to disarm the No. 3 star." Majority of the time; or in general: no. 3 can be disarmed by light or red colour which is technically correct - but do not forget to consider the other two variables or even if this is the annual star; the other three variables under the 20 Year Flying Star Feng Shui should be considered.

5. The French word to note is : Triage....

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=24431&new

In the above link, Para 5.1 ...... and also under Para 6.1. Again, I had quoted another example:-

The senario is like this:-

This man walks into a 24 hour Accident and Emergency clinic.

He immediately by-pass the triage (mursing diagnostic questions and check-up or screening by a nurse).

He enters the doctors room: "Doctor, what iswrong with me?" I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

The Doctorsaid to him "I won't know! Youdid not even go thru the screening.You are being unreasonable to ask me what is wrong with you. Without even me looking at your case file, blood tests and or x-ray information. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! And be reasonable! Go now.. and get a number and wait foryour turn!

-- End of quote --

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,

Regarding cures, I asked about the light because I wanted to disarm the No. 3 star and read a previous forum exchange regarding red lamps plus inactivity. I was thinking however, by leaving the light on, is it not the same as making the area active? From the chart however, I saw that red carpets will do. Thanks for your gracious reply.