About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Good Date for Moving

myfs_143384

Hi. Its me once again.

I seeked an advice before regarding the door facing each other. Being said that theres nothing wrong with it as long as i put red dots on the door knob, we proceeded in buying the house.

Now, I wanna know how to figure out the best date in moving in. We might have the house key on or before March 12 and planning to paint the house first. So were looking forwardin movingat the last week of March. Can you suggest any good date and anything that needs to be done during the move?

Thank you once again. This site is a great help.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1.Free auspicious dates for up totwo person's profile for the next 30 days can be found under this link:-
http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-dateboth.htm

2. Seriously, this is more of a "Chinese - thing". The procedures are NON-religious and has more to do with "symbolic Chinese customs and beliefs":-

URL: http://info.geomancy.net

2.1 Under the above link: Getting Keys for the First Time / Initial Opening Door Rituals

3. And there is also another procedure:-Move-In Rituals

4. For non-Chinese; if the procedures sound GREEK, then please don't follow them. As it is not like take this Chinese thing and "shaft it into another culture".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I appreciate the immediate reply.

The auspicious dates is only good for two person. We have a 5 yr old son. Should I take another auspicious date report for him and compare the result with ours? I mean, I think I should also take my son into consideration since he's moving with us and is part of the family.

And Iunderstand that theprocedures you provided was more of a chinese thing. As I am not Chinese and my husband not being a believer of these stuff, it would be hard for me.Is there any other simpleprocedures or rituals for moving that could be done in connection with feng shui?

Thank you once again.

• Staff

Grace P. wrote:
And Iunderstand that theprocedures you provided was more of a chinese thing. As I am not Chinese and my husband not being a believer of these stuff, it would be hard for me.Is there any other simpleprocedures or rituals for moving that could be done in connection with feng shui?

1. Please refer to my previous message. (full stop)

Grace P. wrote:
The auspicious dates is only good for two person. We have a 5 yr old son. Should I take another auspicious date report for him and compare the result with ours? I mean, I think I should also take my son into consideration since he's moving with us and is part of the family.

2. In many instances, two looking at combined dates may sometimes yield very little dates.

3. In offence: it is like "Greed begets greed". In the past, one person: Male breadwinner date is looked at. When I provide dates for two persons; it is hard to find dates as there is lesser and lesser dates.

4. Very few have ever asked me; something like "Your dates are not good enough!" How about my child or all other family". Think about it.

5. Actually, you don't have to ask me. If you want to; you can:- generate dates for two persons. And figure it yourself - key in your son's date separately and manually match all the various dates. Isn't this good enough?

6. Locally, frankly (no offence again); many understand .. and only out of the blue moon perhaps 1 out of 1,000 users have asked why not every family member. Just ponder over it.

• Staff

The saying goes: "Take no for all answers!"

Even if move-in rituals were predominantly a Chinese thing; "You have to squezee out some procedure for us NON-Chinese, you know!"

It is not good enough that you provide free combined auspicious dates: "It must be for ALL MY Family members, you know!"

Luckily.. not many are like this...

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Staff

Good evening Master Lee. We are trying to find a move in date for the whole family. But is difficult to fit all 4 to have an auspicious date .

May I know what is mix blessing and if that is consider as no go for shift in

Comments: “So long as it is not inauspicious or very inauspicious.

this is common sense. Don't need to tell me, I already know. That is why we provide for two persons only. And even so, can be difficult.”

90B3D598-C946-422A-9C13-57FFD29778B2.jpeg

195B3027-99AE-4275-B3DB-FBA42818CF56.png