About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is West (SW2P7 house) good for strong water?

myfs_77438

Dear Cecil and/or Robert:

Happy New Year! My house is SW2, P7. I'm aStrong Water(70%) with West (excellent), NE (longevity), SW (health), NW (prosperity) directions. Since 2008, I've slept and worked in the direction that's good for me (according to my house's flying star for that year). In 2008, I slept facing NE (which was the bestsector for 2008) and I had a good year. In 2009, I slept facing SW(which was the bestsectorfor 2009)and had an OK year.

Accoding to the 2010 flying star for my house, W is the bestsector and NE and SW are average sectors. So I've slept facing West since 2/14/2010. Realizing that W is metal which is not very good for astrong water, so I've been using maroon color sheets for my bed. To be honest, my sleep has not been very restful. Last night was the worst. Two hours into my sleep, I woke up finding myself gasping for breath. So I went downstair to sleep on the couch (that sits in the NE sector of the house).I could sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.I conclude that even though W is my excellent direction and a good sector for my house according to this year's flying star, it's still not a good sector for me because it's metal which is the worst element for a strong water like me. Am I right about this? Yourcomment is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much as always,

Hoa

Sponsored Link