About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bamboo poles pointing at main door

myfs_144427

Iam very distressed by my new neighbour. Staying in HDB and being Indians, they like to dry their clothing in the common walkway. Their cloth hanger, that is the bamboo pole to hang their clothing is pointing directly towards my door. I put plants and crystals to deflect the poles which is considered poison arrows. I just hate it and I have strong desire to move out.

Pls help and advise how to harmonise.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, there is not much choice one can do in such a situation.

For example, in these three pictures, one can see a neighbouring unit with bamboo poles "aimed" directly towards this unit home's main entrance.

Some changed thegrille gate to e.g. stainless steel and strategically have a mirror like surface at the specific spot where the bamboo pole is aimed at. But this is the extreme case of someone "wanting" to deflect such sha qi - provided they always close the grille gate and the neighbour does not change the holder height for the bamboo poles!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Yes this is exactly the same situation.

Thank you Master Fengshui for the advise.

I probably will put up the 2 concave mirror (the one used for the car) and stick in on my door gate.

We are living in a well educated city and I believe everybody will know a little bit of basic fengshui no matter what race. Being ignorance is not an excuse.

Cheers.

• Staff

1. The other trick is like those perspex sheet with highly reflective surface that have some reflective index.

2. Alternatively, if one uses the POSBank ATMs, often, they have an aluminium - reflective mirror like surface on the wall. Thus, when one uses the ATM, one can look at this "mirror thing" to check on anything suspicious behind the user.

3. These are some of the creative approaches.

4. The good thing is that one can still open the main door if one wants to circulate the air, but close the grille gate. Anything reflective at the same level with the pole will work - as a "permanent" solution as sometimes; we may not be monitoring the plants all the time or if plants are in the way or no time to maintain them.

5. Check back some of the past forum messages, I have also mentioned something like a reflective piece. For example at the $2 Japanese chain store : Daiso; close to the counter they have those mirror like piece where some one can stick this piece on their phone. And it acts like a simple mirror especially ladies like to look at their pretty (or do patchwork) to their face. (Daiso now have several chains : Vivo city, IMM, Rivervale mall ....

• Staff

Frankly, there are many variations of surface of the CD-rom: there is the facing side or the top side - and this top side depends very much on the manufacturing company and their distinctive face. Some face, is shiny, some is matte silver, some is gold, some is coated with a splash of paint.

For the reverse side or the side read by the laser, again, there are many variations from CD, to DVD to bluish to greenish to clear. So long as it has a reflective mirror like surface, then it is acceptable. While those coated in blue or green may be less reflective. If it looks like a mirror finish, it is OK.

• 9 months later...