hi, i need to check why is dragon not
suitable for dog pls help. male:03/05/1976 n female:18/07/1982 is there
any way to solves the problem.cause i need seriously advice on this
matter.cause some of them said by changing chinese name to have all 5
element.that can match it.pls tell me wat to do pls master sorry i am new here

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. In the 1960's to late 1970's, compatibility was simplylooking at Chinese Horoscope to determine compatibility.

2. For example,under Chinese Horoscope or Chinese zodiac signs; it isvery basic: http://lovesigns.net

3. Here, if look at the first page of my Chinese horoscope site; you can see all the 12 animal signs. I have attached a simple illustration:-

3.1. Under this attachment; this graphic file showssimplyat a glance that a Dog's worst pairing is a Dragon. While a Rat's worst paring is a Horse.

3.2. Thus, it seems that iftwo parties age difference is exactly 6 years difference; this is considered as the worst pairing.

4.ChineseHoroscope or zodiac signs isvery easy to understand due to it's simplicity.. However, there is a fundamental flaw here. For example, all humans although are Homosepiens, but humans are complex and not similar throughout even those born in a specific year.

5. The problem with the Chinese Horoscope is that it is TOO GENERAL. Just because we are born in 1976 and/or 1982 says that we are either a dog or dragon.

6. The more accurate means is to look at our element and strength:-http://www.geomancy.net/reports/reports-list/perlist-personal-element.htm

7. Unlike the general Chinese Horoscope; the above Para 6 link needs more variables: like Day, Month, Year and even Time of birth to classify a person into either:-

Strong or weak: Metal or Water or Wood or Fire or Earth element. And then the two partners are compared with each other on this basis.

Thus, even if one is born in say 1976 and another 1982, some of the above aids or support the other or clashes. If clashes, there is such thing as "binding element".

8. This forum is not a we do it for you. So, you have to find out more or more reading eg. by searching for "binding elements" etc...

9. SCARE TACTICS

9.1 This is a "wonderful" tool used by many Geomancers to extract money from us.

9.2 Thus, rubbish talk includes "chaning chinese name"..that can match...

9.3 When we are born, some parents or even grand-parents consult a geomancer for a name for their child. Thus a name was chosen to harmonise a person's bazi "5 element".

9.2 Thus, rubbish talk includes "chaning chinese name"..that can match...

9.3 When we are born, some parents or even grand-parents consult a geomancer for a name for their child. Thus a name was chosen to harmonise a person's bazi "5 element".

9.4 But there are some, whom their parents did not consult a geomancer on this. And if this personhas a christian name even if it is not officially used in their birth-certificate or IC;

9.5If everyone calls this person by his christina name: JOHN; there is seriously no longer a strong reason to change one's name anymore. As the most effective means is to call the person by his new name. But if everyone still calls him JOHN; then what is the use of changing his name to TAN KIA SEE?

Jackson C. wrote:
cause some of them said by changing chinese name to have all 5 element.that can match it.pls tell me wat to do pls master sorry i am new here

9.6 Frankly, what you wrote is based on "Scare tactics" and whoever mentioned the above to you uses flawed reasoning.

9.7 For example, this is the first time I heard that we have to change our name to be compatible to our partner! So far, as I understand and believe, no Singaporeans or Chinese ever change their name to match their spouse or potential spouse.

9.8 What happens if our spouse divorce us or vice versa! Does it mean that we have to change our names everytime we have a new partner

9.9 Seriously, in my life-time, these are one of those scare tactics that makes no-sense or nonsense.

10. What now?

Worry, worry, worry?

11. Auto-suggestion and self-fulfilling prophecy!

11.1 One advice, here : don't fall into the trap of "auto-suggestion and self-fulfilling prophecy!

11.2 I know of many who are on the opposites and yet stay loyal throughout their life. Thus, if you really love this person; go all out to make the best of the situation and prove to the "critics" wrong!

11.3 The worst senario is having auto-suggestion... and use this as a tool to convince once-self that the relationship cannot work and it will ultimately lead to self-fulfilling prophecy!

12. Many Geomancers, are out to earn money from us, by whatever tactics! Thus, don't be fooled by them! Especially when you see them selling lots of commercial products.. be even wary as they are purely salesman, first! And high mark-ups in their "in the name of Feng Shui or fantastic jewlry are all bull-shit".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net