About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Split level home wealth corner

Dondo

Our new home has 4 levels. The front door faces East, but we'll be entering our house from the garage door and will enter facing South. This main level is the living room, dining and kitchen area. From the kitchen we can go North up the stairs to 3 bedrooms and a bathroom (2nd level)or go North down the steps to a family room, den, and bathroom (3rd level). My question is on the 2nd and 3rd level, where is my wealth corner? Is it according to the first level's front door or from the stairway onto each floor?
Thanks, Julie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Julie,
1. It is good to first use the Eight House Theory to look at the house in relation to the breadwinner's suitability to the house e.g. what is the intangible force at the main entrance door or any other alternative main doors.
Next look at the intangible force at the main entrance door.
2. Under the Shapes and Form School, since you house has four levels, where best particularly the toilets should not be above such areas as the bedroom, kitchen (especially the cooking stove), living room or above the main entrance door.
3. The optional method is to use the Flying Star Theory (which can be applied to all four floors) to check out auspicious and inauspcious sectors.
4. But if you are in a real hurry to find out your wealth area. Since, there seems to be four wealth sectors, you may have the wealth sector x 4 times.
If so, and you quickly want to find them out, please visit the web forum and locate this conference:-
Wish List / Enhancements / Feeback
Your answer is in this Topic: Thank you for allowing every body to share their thoughts and views.
Please look for my response. The answer is found under Para 8 and 11.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/7/99 2:25:29 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Our new home has 4 levels.
The front door faces East, but
we'll be entering our house
from the garage door and will
enter facing South. This main
level is the living room,
dining and kitchen area. From
the kitchen we can go North up
the stairs to 3 bedrooms and a