About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Where can I move ancestor tablets to

myfs_145151

Hi,

I have a problem. I have an ancestor tablet of my great grandparents and hope to move it to a columborium. I've check with them but they cannot accept it.

Is there a place or temple i can move it to?
Do i need to employ a professional to do it?

Thanks for helping

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1.Frankly, in Singapore many temples have both space constraints and rare occasions where there is a request to take in tablet(s).

2. Thus, certainly, you will have a very hard time finding a temple to taken your grand parents in.

3. Actually it boils down to money or (a large) donation. Otherwise, it is near impossible, here.

==========================================

Other matters relating to urns + tablet

1. Many of the very popular sites in Sin Ming are (were) already fully "booked" or full house thus often they are not prepared to assist you.

2. In fact, you can actually seek help from "agents" for the various niches in Singapore.

3. I have no relation to people like : Singapore Casket company; but you can try approaching them to help you seek a new home for your great grand parents.

4. Frankly, in Singapore, it boils down to the 4 letter word: SGD $,$$$.00.

5. In fact, depending on your grand parents religion; there are many different niches or sites that cater for all sorts of religion.

6. For govern operated sites: Mandai : should be able to get a niche. This is the government "controlled" and it is not possible to be turned down.

7. In Choa Chu Kang alone there are:-
Choa Chu Kang Columbarium; there is also the newer Buddhist columbarium cum Nirvana Memorial.

8. For Christians, there is the Christian Columbarium called: "The Garden of Remembrance". The lease is "short" but again they are still less than 50 percent occupied. And again it boils down to $,$$$.00

9. Many of the sites have niches for ONE, TWO and or even THREE. Again it is about $$$$. For example, in the Garden of Rememberance; there were millionaires that take up as many as 6 and 9 niches by combining neighbouring niches...

10.The rationale for approaching a "middle-man" is either to select an urn (if one does not have one already) and/OR also to get a plague done in their remembrance. Thus, you can check the directories for people like Singapore Casket. They also can advice you to get in touch with certain priests or pastor depending on your religion (denomination).

11. Cremation is neutral thus.. no effect on the decents. Some even consider sprinkling the ashes into the sea...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee pinned and locked this topic