About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

An Unusual Question being asked !

Everyone knows in 2010,earth star 5 yellowpay visitat southwest.

Sheep southwest bearingis effected.

Iam 31(earth sheep),so doublely effects took place.

I am bornedVery Very strong "jia wood " in spring.

In my ba zi ,earthbecomes very favourable to me by distracting my extreme strong wood,also earth is my wealth star.

Sshould i take advantage of the 5 yellow earth starby further activating it or

should i placed metal cure in southwest as suggested generally by most practisioner?

Anyone care to advises on this?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-

1. In my opinion; "It Depends".

2. For example; one should still have to look at the 20 Year Flying Star numbers in relation to the yearly #5 at SW sector to further fine tune the situation.

3. Actual location : room located at SW. Even subtle things like the decoration; any strong colours used in the room e.g. Bright Yellow? Bright Red? Bright Blue? Also any strong colours on furniture in that room e.g. Bright Red, Bright Yellow furniture etc...

4. Sometimes a room can be within two pie chart zones. And in such a situation, one has to look at which zone has the highest influence over the room.

4.1 For example: if a room falls within the SW and West. And say if one draws a pie chart and it shows that the west area covers most or all the windows. And there is a likelyhood that the windows would be opened.

4.2 And, in this example, SW is trapped at a corner of the room. Then, I would consider this room best influenced by West sector "qi".

5. It is this kind of fine tuning which is more important whether you are strong wood.

6. The saying goes: If you don't spent time in that room; Feng Shui is not by remote control.

7. Thus it's slightly puzzling how one suddenly links one's ba zi element to say a room that one does not occupy - if this is the real senario.

8. There is a difference unless one fully spends lots of time within a sector; then the standard Feng Shui thing is to harmonize the room .. to that person.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net