About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

5 sliding tinted glass doors & doors combination

majantim

My house have 5 sliding glass tinted doors with only are able to slide close and open. Then in front of my house is my front yard gate with one of its pillar stood in front of the two sliding doors.
Is this brings bad feng shui to the house and the occupants who lives in it? If so, how to counter it?
Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Pun,
1. In Feng Shui, the area of main entrance door should be proportionate to the external wall frontage of the house.
If say 4 panels of the glass doors can be opened, there is likelyhood that the main entrance is considered larger than the frontage of the house.
2. Where possible, avoid opening the side of the glass doors which are directly facing the gate.
More importantly, the glass door should not be on the straight line as the backdoor or open space. Where Qi would take a straight path out of the house.
3. If so, you may need to consider a screen or a display cabinet that does not have `holes'.
4. If your concern is the front yard gate pillar, then if you use curtains or where the tint on the glass is `sufficient', this will not pose a problem of sha qi.
Can you place a potted plant at the pillar? This is optional as under Para 4 above, it should be able to redress the situation.
5. Where possible open not more than 2 panels of the glass main door. Too many glass doors opened and it will be disapportionate.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/7/99 9:09:19 PM, Anonymous wrote:
My house have 5 sliding glass
tinted doors with only are
able to slide close and open.
Then in front of my house is
my front yard gate with one of
its pillar stood in front of
the two sliding doors.
Is this brings bad feng shui
to the house and the occupants