About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office feng shui

myfs_146226

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually for the office; most likely could be the "sick building syndrome" i.e. one of the key culprits is the airconditioning system (vents and ducts - compressor etc).
2. Frankly, from a Feng Shui point of view; if it is to be applied, some Geomancer may have to go on-site. And such advice cannot be given blindly based on a sentence cum paragraph sort of thing.
Should get the building management to look into para 1.

On 9/8/2010 10:55:03 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Adviser,People in my
husband work place has been
falling sick and there are a
few major cases. Pls advise
what can my husband do, to
avoid or divert such
things.RegardsBrenda

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

On 9/8/2010 2:36:37 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Usually for the office; most likely
could be the "sick building syndrome"
i.e. one of the key culprits is the
airconditioning system (vents and ducts
- compressor etc).2. Frankly, from a
Feng Shui point of view; if it is to be
applied, some Geomancer may have to go
on-site. And such advice cannot be given
blindly based on a sentence cum
paragraph sort of thing.Should get the
building management to look into para
1.On 9/8/2010 10:55:03 AM, Anonymous
wrote:
Dear Adviser,People in my
husband work place has been
falling sick and there are a
few
major cases. Pls advise
what can my
husband do, to
avoid or divert such
things.RegardsBrenda
Thank you
the sickness i mention is not the common cold or virus. sickness like spinal problem, suspected stomach cancer and car accident.
I am worried for my husband. Was wondering are there things or stuff that he can carry or place to divert such things ?
Regards
Brenda

• Staff

1. What you had mentioned: spinal problem, suspected stomach cancer and car accident is difficult to be taken into account, in a forum.
2. As the major influence or earth luck = Feng Shui is based both on work-place and home!
3. Thus, although it is a possibility that the work-place can be a contributing factor or "catalyst" but again, another consideration is the Feng Shui of the home.
4. As often, most likely in your husband's situation; he may only be a salaried worker nor does he have control over the entire business; then it would be harder to quantify calling upon a Feng Shui audit of sorts in the office.
5. Some play safe or want peace of mind; could / may consider - taking precaution into minimizing it via e.g. a Feng Shui audit of one's home where there is full control.
6. Thus, it could be a coincidence that your husband's colleages may or may not have issues already with their home Feng Shui AND/OR combined with the office (again, no one knows). Or even one's ba zi has indications of health concerns as a study of one's ba zi can reveal
7. In many situations; as I mentioned earlier; full control is often with one's home and also analysis of individual's ba zi. Thus, if one is too concerned, in my opinion, a "preventive" or "peace of mind" home audit is the stepping stone.
8. Reference link to Sick Building Syndrome: http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/sbs.html
9. Extract of a sample portion of an individual's ba zi; which is used to determine and check on any health issues / timing:-

Sample Individual's Five Element Breakdown

This tells me that you are a

Strong Earth because of too much of Earth (58%) and Fire (27%). Your element is born in a season which is makes Earth Element Strongest. Thus, influencing the element strength of the other five element elements. The percentage of each element is considered after considering the seasonal strength and the number of that

0 Extremely Weak

Water

3 Weakest Wood 4 Weak Fire

5 Strongest Earth 0 Strong Metal

0% 13% 27% 58% 0%

Ba Zi Personalised Summary Page 2 of 11 (extract)

element present.

Thus, your favourable elements are

Metal (0%) and Wood (13%) Elements. Water (0%) is also your favourable wealth element. Based on the percentage of the Five Element of each of your favourable element. You should attempt to enhance the favourable element with least percentage, followed by the favourable element with the next lowest percentage.

As

Strong Earth, your favourable elements are Metal (0%) / Wood (13%) / Water (0%).

Metal (0%) is your most favourable element.

Water (0%) is your most favourable element.

Wood (13%) is your least favourable element.

Your unfavourable elements are

Fire (27%) / Earth (58%) .

Earth (58%) is your most unfavourable element. As you have way too much of Earth, it is best to avoid it as much as possible.

Fire (27%) is your least unfavourable element.

You have a very unbalanced Five Element distribution. Often, this produces signs of a person with several possible health problems.

You have 0% Metal element. This often signify possible Health related problems to the Lung.

You have 0% Water element. This often signify possible Health related problems to the Kidney and Sex Organ.

You have 58% Earth element. This often signify possible Health related problems to the Stomach and Intestine.

Having too much Earth may sometimes lead to indirect health issues related to Kidney and Sex Organ (Water element).

The ideal balance of each element is generally 20% of each element. However, it is difficult to achieve exactly 20% of each element. This is because it is difficult to know exactly how much of each element you have at any point in time. So as long as you have more of your favourable elements, you will improve your balance and harmony.

B. Health

As you have a slightly unbalanced chart, it does often mean that you do have to take extra caution about your health. This is because most people with too little or too much of an element often shows signs of health issues. In your case, you have to be extra careful about health issues originating from:-

Lung, due to 0% Metal element.

Kidney and Sex Organ, due to 0% Water element.

Stomach and Intestine, due to 58% Earth element.

Kidney and Sex Organ, may also be indirectly affected due to too much Earth element.

However, as long as you maintain a health lifestyle (ie exercise and taking care of what you eat), you can still minimise any Health Issues from occurring.

B1. Possible Health Issues

Here are the period which relate to your health. Be careful of during the years that are in marked in red or green:-

Major Health Issues [1960-1969], Especially in (1962) (1965**) [1966*]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (1972*) (1975*) [1976*]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (1982**) (1985**) [1986]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (1992*) (1995) [1996*]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (2002*) (2005*) [2006**]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (2012*) (2015*) [2016*]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (2022) (2025**) [2026*]

Minor Yearly Health Issues in (2032*) (2035*) [2036*]

NOTE:

1. Year marked in red colour or YEAR** is a very inauspicious year, so expect adverse effect on your health.

2. Year marked in green colour or YEAR* is average year, so must be extra careful else you get adverse effect on your health.

3. Year in bracket [YEAR] is most Health Issues, while Year in

(YEAR) is considered least possible impact on your health.== End of extract of a sample individual's ba zi report ===

On 9/8/2010 2:49:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:

On 9/8/2010 2:36:37 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Usually for the office; most
likely
could be the "sick building
syndrome"
i.e. one of the key
culprits is the
airconditioning
system (vents and ducts
- compressor
etc).2. Frankly, from a
Feng Shui
point of view; if it is to be
applied, some Geomancer may have to
go
on-site. And such advice cannot
be given
blindly based on a sentence
cum
paragraph sort of thing.Should
get the
building management to look
into para
On 9/8/2010 10:55:03 AM,
Anonymous
wrote:
Dear
Adviser,People in my
husband
work place has been
falling sick
and there are a
few
major cases.
Pls advise
what can my
husband
do, to
avoid or divert such
things.RegardsBrenda Thank
youthe sickness i mention is not the
common cold or virus. sickness like
spinal problem, suspected stomach cancer
and car accident. I am worried for my
husband. Was wondering are there things
or stuff that he can carry or place to
divert such things ?RegardsBrenda

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, there are more variables than just say the Feng Shui of the office.
For example, please see attachment:-
Other variables include things like:
1. Home Feng Shui?
2. Individual Ba zi information such as Health indicators etc...
Thus, for now, we are just groping in the dark... as to whether everything points only to the office feng shui?

• Staff

The Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck:-
1. Heaven Luck (Born with)
2. Earth Luck (Feng Shui of home or office or school)
3. Human or Man Luck (relationship with partner, boss, family)

On 9/8/2010 5:08:35 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Further to what I had
mentioned, there are more
variables than just say the
Feng Shui of the office.For
example, please see
attachment:-Other variables
include things like:1. Home
Feng Shui?2. Individual Ba zi
information such as Health
indicators etc...Thus, for
now, we are just groping in