About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to sleep in such a room?

Dear Master Cecil,
I am in a dilema of choosing a new home for myself.
Situation A) I found one direct west facing condo on top floor corner unit. The balcony opens up direct facing west which is fitting to my feng shui as a west group person. (29 Nov 1973, 8.15am, female) Thecondo was build 2008. Attach herethe unit layout A.
From the layout it looks likethe best fit to my fengshui. However, I have trouble finding theright sleeping position after identifying thebest bedroom sectorfrom myEight house chart.
Base on my chart I can only sleep in bedroom facing west but both rooms have their windows installed right on the west wall! The only room where I can sleep heading west is in the SE sector which is disastrous in my chart. Can I still sleep in both these rooms but with the curtain fully drawn when I am sleeping there? By doingso, my head will be facing directly towards the swimming pool/highway. Is that ok?
Situation B) Refer unit layout B. The balcony facing is directly north. After checking my chart, I have only the masterbedroom to sleep in. But the window in this room opens up to the pointed roof of the bungalows below. Is that ok?
Base on my readings of your teaching, I assume layout A is better for me? Except the sleeping position which I cannot determine. Can master correct me if my assumption is wrong?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. For sure, most of us would definitely say that roof tops in the immediate vicinity i.e. those belonging to low level homes or buildings are no threat.
2. As for the towering apartment blocks; they are quite a distance away. This is a plus point.
2.1. As to whether there is a poison arrow of the roof (perhaps shaped like a triangle or not); the photos looks unclear of the roof area - whether it is pointing towards INTO the bedroom is also unclear.
2.2. The photo is taken from "top down" instead of parallel to the window opening; as such can't tell whether it pose a threat or not. "A threat is where; say the roof top has a triangular piece facing directly towards the opening (windows) of the room where the photo was taken from.
3. Thus good effort but; photo can't tell the exact situation.

On 5/17/2011 3:42:03 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I have uploaded view from
master bedroom and living room
for layout B. Let me know if
they areinterpreted as
poison arrows. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you MAster Cecil!
WHen sitting down in the living room, the viewparallel to the window opening would only see some far away roofs of apartments nearer to themountain.
In this case, is there still a need for windchimenear the living room? Thanks.

• Staff

1. Based on your most recent description; there don't seem to be any threat from the tall building (or condo).
2. Frankly, the concept of "You stay there; we don't" or "Someone stays there; we don't applies!"
2.1. Thus, please put on the "thinking cap" or alternatively apply Commonsense (or cow-sense) Fung Sway: "Whyinthe hell do we want to place an irritating piece of wind chime in our bedroom?".Frankly, no offense; it simply makes no sense; at all.
2.2. On the contrary; from a Feng Shui point of view; look-here:`a wind chime' is not the only mother of all Feng Shui tools: there can be sucha thing as a silent objectsuch as those conVEX mirror sort of thing. But, please, don't go to those car-parks or supermarkets and go steal one of those 1/2 metre long conVEX mirror. Nevermind ifone's face issplashed on the newspaper! What is worse is; no longer sleep in that luxurioushome-bed....
3. Please note that conVERSE to Para 2.2. other tools include a conCAVE mirror.One must understand the difference between the two. In some instances; a conCAVE mirror is used to capture a good view.
4. Morale of the story is: "Best to understand all the tools of the `trade' before commiting to just one single tool or becoming myopic in some sort of way."

On 5/17/2011 5:09:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you MAster Cecil!WHen
sitting down in the living
room, the viewparallel
to the window opening would
only see some far away roofs
of apartments nearer to
themountain.In
this case, is there still a
need for windchimenear
the living room? Thanks.