About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Late Father's Things

HI Cecil,
I took over some of my late fathe's stuff such as the piano, guitar, massage chair and metal cabinet. Is it okay to re-use them or should I discard of them. Also, my late father's funeral photo is still in my cabinet. is it ok to keep it?
Rgds,
Chris

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Look at it this way: all of us one day will perish: "ashes to ashes; dusts to dusts".
2. Thus in general; the majority of has to one day die of old age. If so, there ain't no worries about things that a "dead" persons; furthermore; one's own flesh and blood living us things.
3. Of course, there are many instances for some; a loved one dying of old age in a home. And looking at it: left the home to their loved ones..
4. For natural dead; and later cremation; cremation is neutral. And like many of us; do keep our late father's funeral photo (frame). Here, we keep it with respect in a proper cupboard and not "chuck" it away.
5. Besides this; the other factor is based on "psychology".
5.1 Some of us don't feel comfortable looking at items that belong to the "late" loved ones.. as it may remind the person of their "late" father. This is natural especially if the person has died very recently.
5.2 Some even have this "phobia" for many years. Thus, you; yourself have to be your own judge. And decide what is best for YOU: be it keeping one or more of the items or completely remove (them) from your home. It is your own calling.
6. As I said; there is nothing bad or harmful in keeping such things. Many a-times; it is in our minds. Again, you have to discuss with your immediate family (or if you are the boss of the home); do what you feel is right at this time.
7. I believe; there are (or may be some) who throw or give away some or all these items and later do regret not keeping some of the momentos......

On 6/1/2011 1:31:30 PM, Anonymous wrote:
HI Cecil,I took over some of
my late fathe's stuff such as
the piano, guitar, massage
chair and metal cabinet. Is it
okay to re-use them or should
I discard of them. Also, my
late father's funeral photo is
still in my cabinet. is it ok
to keep it?Rgds,Chris

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net