About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Renovation During Pregnancy

panda_love

Hello Master,
I know I should not do house renovation during pregnancy. I have situation here.
I am 13 weeks pregnant, our house is quite small, the spare 2 small bedrooms used for store rooms, ironing room, we do not have garage, just a house on the land, 3 bedroom, small living area, open kitchen with dining area, small laundry, only one person can fit in the laundry. One of the spare room next to our bedroom, will be nursery room.
We are planning to build garage together shed (garage and shed combined) next to our house, so we can move most of the stuffs from 2 bedrooms and my husband's hobby stuff (at the moment sitting in the dining room) to the garage/shed once it built, so we can prepare the nursery room.
So, if we don't build the garage, how we are going to put all the stuff into one room? Please advise and when should I build the garage? After the baby born, after baby 30 days old?
After talking to my mum, she advise to build after delivery. I realise that I heard this story when I was younger, do not do renovation around the house when you are pregnant. Plus reading the forum about moving bed.
Think back, I was nearly had miscarriage on week 6 and week 9, I cannot remember when I moved my bed slightly around 30-40 cm closer to the wall, when I was cleaning the bedroom. There was a little space free standing next to my bed side table, so i moved the bed side table closer to the wall, so the bed moved slightly too closer to the bed side table. Few days later I have 2nd bleeding, it have been very tough time for us, I am still very weak and sick until today, I try my best to go through this sickness, pain and discomfort everyday for baby sake.
Please advise, thank you very much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Yes, it is true; that it is so much easy to say no to renovations.
But if one cannot really help but have already done so; then, as you had mentioned, the most critical senario or rather; the most important belief is NOT TO move the master bed (anymore).
Thus, since you are aware of this; then don't move the bed.In my opinion, the rest of the renovations could go on.

Take care!

On 5/25/2012 3:05:31 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Master,I know I should
not do house renovation during
pregnancy. I have situation
here.I am 13 weeks pregnant,
our house is quite small, the
spare 2 small bedrooms used
for store rooms, ironing room,
we do not have garage, just a
house on the land, 3 bedroom,
small living area, open
kitchen with dining area,
small laundry, only one person
can fit in the laundry. One of
the spare room next to our
bedroom, will be nursery
room.We are planning to build
garage together shed (garage
and shed combined) next to our
house, so we can move most of
the stuffs from 2 bedrooms and
my husband's hobby stuff (at
the moment sitting in the
dining room) to the
garage/shed once it built, so
we can prepare the nursery
room.So, if we don't build the
garage, how we are going to
put all the stuff into one
room? Please advise and when
should I build the garage?
After the baby born, after
baby 30 days old?After talking
to my mum, she advise to build
after delivery. I realise that
I heard this story when I was
younger, do not do renovation
around the house when you are
pregnant. Plus reading the
forum about moving bed.Think
back, I was nearly had
miscarriage on week 6 and week
9, I cannot remember when I
moved my bed slightly around
30-40 cm closer to the wall,
when I was cleaning the
bedroom. There was a little
space free standing next to my
bed side table, so i moved the
bed side table closer to the
wall, so the bed moved
slightly too closer to the bed
side table. Few days later I
have 2nd bleeding, it have
been very tough time for us, I
am still very weak and sick
until today, I try my best to
go through this sickness, pain
and discomfort everyday for
baby sake.Please advise, thank
you very much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you.
I will not move my bed.
Again about the house renovation, we have not started yet, I am still considering, I am not sure. The more we discuss we end up arguing, unhappy and stressing out.
We are building garage and shed, changing the gutter, fence and tidying up front and back yard. All are outside the house.I do respect our chinese culture, again it is impossible if we do not build them, we cannot do move all the stuffs in the 2 spare rooms. I do not want anything bad happened to me.
Also I heard we should disturb Tai Sui area, I think this renovation also go on to the South East area too, maybe a little.
Please advice.

• Staff

Tai Sui or the term suggests: Grand Duke of JUPITER, is asociated with the planet Jupiter.
Planet Jupiter being the largest planet in our galaxy, has the greatest mass. And the tendency is that it has an impact on our life.
A few months ago, I had a longer term client. They recently moved into a semi-detached home. Prior to moving in, everything was fine. But, the husband had "itchy" fingers and decided to get digging and landscaping for his backyard, which is located at SE sector. Thereon, his whole family fall sick one after another.
Thus, there are many instances or coincidences of road digging outside of the premises that can directly impact on those staying "nearby".
In my opinion, if the renovations can be deferred, much the better unless there is no choice and have to proceed.
As you had mentioned, you are already carrying a little one and yet, you and your family members should not be further burdened by frequent quarrels etc....
Take care!

On 5/28/2012 8:00:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you.I will not
move my bed.Again about the
house renovation, we have not
started yet, I am still
considering, I am not sure.
The more we discuss we end up
arguing, unhappy and stressing
out.We are building
garage and shed, changing the
gutter, fence and tidying up