Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
myfs_155332

If a person's home is not suitable

Recommended Posts


i just finished reading the messages and answers in your forum. i read that if a person's house is not suitable to him, he cannot benefit from the luck of the house no matter how good the house is. please correct me if i misunderstood. in my case, i am the breadwinner, and east person with kua no. 4 but the location of my maindoor is NE which is not any of my good direction. however, the room i am occupying is located on the east part of the house. can this help? is there anything i can do to correct this since the maindoor is the only door in the house and i cannot relocated the maindoor since i am just renting it and i just moved in. thank you again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 

1. The important saying: THE FORMS DETERMINE THE STARS.

2. There are two schools of Feng Shui:-
2.1. Shapes and Forms
2.2. Compass School (comprising Eight House (4 Good/Bad) and Flying Stars.
3. You wrote:" if a person's house is not suitable to him, he cannot benefit from the luck of the house no matter how good the house is."
3.1. Para 1 implies that Shapes and Forms is the most important consideration. AND para 1 refers to Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.
3.2. While your query is about only a PART of Para 2.2. That of Compass School of Feng Shui and not even the full part. Just half of this school i.e. Eight House Theory.
3.3. Therefore, based on the above analysis; what you wrote cannot be the word of "GOD". And it ain't fully true.

Quote
On 7/15/2012 5:52:33 AM, Anonymous wrote:
i just finished reading the
messages and answers in your
forum. i read that if a
person's house is not suitable
to him, he cannot benefit from
the luck of the house no
matter how good the house is.
please correct me if i
misunderstood. in my case, i
am the breadwinner, and east
person with kua no. 4 but the
location of my maindoor is NE
which is not any of my good
direction. however, the room i
am occupying is located on the
east part of the house. can
this help? is there anything i
can do to correct this since
the maindoor is the only door
in the house and i cannot
relocated the maindoor since i
am just renting it and i just
moved in. thank you again.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Further to what I had mentioned; another concept that can be applied, here is "It Depends!".
2. Since no two homes are the same; "It depends" applies, also.
3. Thus, since no two situations can be the same; even if a home is not suitable to the person; if we translate it in quantitative terms: a home can even be graded.
4. Therefore, we can even find grades:-
4.1. This house is not suitable to Mr X by how much?
4.1.1. Home A: Very Unsuitable 10% out of a total of 100 marks
4.1.2. Home B: Unsuitable 50-50% etc...

Quote
On 7/16/2012 8:09:28 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. The important saying: THE FORMS
DETERMINE THE STARS.2. There are two
schools of Feng Shui:-2.1. Shapes and
Forms2.2. Compass School (comprising
Eight House (4 Good/Bad) and Flying
Stars.3. You wrote:" if a person's
house is not suitable to him, he cannot
benefit from the luck of the house no
matter how good the house is."3.1. Para
1 implies that Shapes and Forms is the
most important consideration. AND para 1
refers to Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.3.2. While your query is about only
a PART of Para 2.2. That of Compass
School of Feng Shui and not even the
full part. Just half of this school i.e.
Eight House Theory.3.3. Therefore based
on the above analysis; what you wrote
cannot be the word of "GOD". And it
ain't fully true.On 7/15/2012 5:52:33
AM, Anonymous wrote:
i just finished
reading the
messages and answers in
your
forum. i read that if a
person's house is not suitable
to him, he cannot benefit from
the luck of the house no
matter
how good the house is.
please
correct me if i >misunderstood. in my
case, i
am the breadwinner, and east
person with kua no. 4 but the
location of my maindoor is NE
which is not any of my good
direction. however, the room i
am occupying is located on the
east part of the house. can
this
help? is there anything i
can do to
correct this since
the maindoor is
the only door
in the house and i
cannot
relocated the maindoor since
i
am just renting it and i just
moved in. thank you again.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. In my opinion, based on past experience; duration of stay is another consideration.
2. Thus depending on other factors as what I had mentioned, previously;
3. If the overall Feng Shui (Shapes and Forms is average) and other factors like not fantastic Flying Star; coupled by duration of stay; usually the effects can be felt in the first six months and annual concerns in relation to health and fortune.

Quote
On 7/16/2012 9:40:55 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Further to what I had mentioned;
another concept that can be applied,
here is "It Depends!".2. Since no two
homes are the same; "It depends"
applies, also.3. Thus, since no two
situations can be the same; even if a
home is not suitable to the person; if
we translate it in quantitative terms: a
home can even be graded.4. Therefore, we
can even find grades:-4.1. This house is
not suitable to Mr X by how
much?4.1.1. Home A: Very
Unsuitable 10% out of a total of
100 marks4.1.2. Home B: Unsuitable
50-50% etc...On 7/16/2012 8:09:28 PM,
Cecil Lee wrote:
1. The important
saying: THE FORMS
DETERMINE THE
STARS.2. There are two
schools of
Feng Shui:-2.1. Shapes and
Forms2.2.
Compass School (comprising
Eight
House (4 Good/Bad) and Flying
Stars.3. You wrote:" if a
person's
house is not suitable to
him, he cannot
benefit from the luck
of the house no
matter how good the
house is."3.1. Para
1 implies that
Shapes and Forms is the
most
important consideration. AND para 1
refers to Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.3.2. While your query is about
only
a PART of Para 2.2. That of
Compass
School of Feng Shui and not
even the
full part. Just half of
this school i.e.
Eight House
Theory.3.3. Therefore based
on the
above analysis; what you wrote
cannot be the word of "GOD". And it
ain't fully true.On 7/15/2012
5:52:33
AM, Anonymous wrote:
i
just finished
reading the
messages and answers in
your
forum. i read that if a
person's house is not suitable
to him, he cannot benefit from
the luck of the house no
matter
how good the house is.
please
correct me if i
misunderstood. in my
case, i
am the breadwinner, and east
person with kua no. 4 but the
location of my maindoor is NE
which is not any of my good
direction. however, the room i
am occupying is located on the
east part of the house. can
this
help? is there anything i
can do to
correct this since
the maindoor is
the only door
in the house and i
cannot
relocated the maindoor since
i
am just renting it and i just
moved in. thank you again.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...