About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Backyard with slopes upward

myfs_155273

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. Based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, generally, a "hill" behind a home is acceptable. Much like the concept of a tortise or solid back behind the house.
1.1. In common sense Feng Shui, a hill or solid back behind the house often implies that unlike a home with a sloping back; a home with sloping back in some circumstances could result in soil erosion; and in a heavy rain, sometimes, it may result in a landslide and affect the home.
2. However, in some densely packed area or even in your new home; if this hill (upward sloping in backyard) affects or restricts the wind flow; into the home; then this can affect "good" Feng Shui.
3. As I had often mentioned: the forms determine STARS and the stars affect the Feng Shui of the home.
3.1 Here, once above Para 1 to 2 has been considered; the Flying (STARS) is plotted and analysed.
3.2 The Flying Star Feng Shui has such thing as "Mountain" and "Water" stars and these are looked at to see if one can either tap good qi or try to neutralise sha qi (bad qi). For example, where are the current prosperity wealth stars Mountain#8 and Water#8. As this is based on the "birth-date" of a home.
4. Thus your wondering "is this house have good Feng Shui" has to be further looked into using holistic Feng Shui that utilises Shapes and Forms (which is explained under Para 1 to 2) and also looking at the STARS (not the stars in the sky) but rather stars that can Fly a.k.a. Flying Star Feng Shui.
5. In general, if it is too much of a hassle to apply Para 3; at least, most likely for now; the Shapes and Forms seems (generally) OK. Other than whether, there is sufficient air-flow.

On 9/5/2012 3:42:39 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi lee
I just bought a new house that
front facing north east and
back yard facing sw with
upward slopes in backyard
about one story high. My
house is two story. I was
wondering is this house have
good feng shui.
Thanks allen

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net