About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates to Geomancy.Net

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
As you can tell from your login, the site has been re designed.
This includes the new Geomancy Logo and the site is now designed so that it caters to 800x600 browsers. Which is the current trend and thus allowing more details and better placement.
In future, every page will have a description and info on the left or right to guide you through the page.
In addition, due to the complexity of this site, we do have many services and features which we have understand from users feedback that is may be too complex in the past to access.
Thus, we have analysed our site and updated several of the key pages of our site. Here are some examples. Others pages will also be updated when necessary.
A. Search Page will give you options to search the entire website resources found on our published website.
B. It will link users to this Forum which is an extension of Feng Shui resources to do a search from our forum.
As for the login page. We have combined all the login into this Member Access page. Which you can gain access to the three member application from a single page.
A. My Feng Shui account.
B. My Adviser account.
C. My Mail (which is an optional web e-mail)
In addition, we will no longer display each component of the Books, Course, Reports since it has been allocated to My Feng Shui.
Thus, you will find it easier to access the site. As we will be allocating a link to the various related resources from the 4 main site:-
A. My Resources
B. My FengShui
C. My Adviser
D. My Services
Hope that you find the site easier to navigate with this new design.
Thank you once again for all your valuable feedback. We are always listening to your feedback so that the site can be improved:)
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link