Sponsored Link

Parking Block or Wheel Stop in Singapore

Cecil Lee

• Staff

1. I belong to the old school where all my cars must be installed with:-

1.1. Mud-guard for both front and rear of the car
1.2. Side mouldings to protect the body of the car

2. My wish?

2.1. How I wish all car parks are installed with friendly "Parking Blocks or Wheel Stops".

2.2. My wish came thru when I went for a Feng Shui audit at the Fontaine Parry condominium at Poh Huat Road.

3. The developer installed a "mud-guard" friendly "parking block or wheel stop".

3.1. Such that even if I were to roll my car wheels touching the parking block, my car's mud-guard does not scrape the "parking block".

4. Any way, this is only a dream as unfortunately, I don't visit this development often as I don't stay there.

5. Frankly, I have no relation to the company advertised on the parking block. But I repeat; I do love this "mud-guard" friendly parking block(s).

6. In fact, more people should install mud guard(s) to their car. As it is both friendly to your own car as mud or debris is kept to the minimium spewing to the car body and the bottom of the car.

7. In fact, the rear mud-guard serves a useful purpose especially on highways as just imagine; as following behind such a car can save you from rocks hitting your car's bonnet or body...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link