About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

So you want to be a secretary?

• Staff

Why not?
Often, a secretary for a boss has many advantages:-
1. If the boss is up and rising; and eventually, he/she becomes the CEO or even to Senior Managers (SM); many secretaries I know; often get promoted to Managerial positions.
2. Here, most likely, the boss, has taken a liking to and appreciate the help; his/her secretary had provided him. And, had hope that she be given such a post.
3. Often also, the CEO or SM has also learned to trust her. And feels more comfortable with `his people' round him.
4. A secretary's job is quite good also. As it elevates the `face' of the secretary. For example, the secretary gets a first hand insight on the managerial skills; plus also stands her in good stead i.e. net-working skills. As often, the secretary is the first person to vett and answer her boss's calls.
5. Luck also plays apart here. If one happens to become a secretary for the `out' and `down' manager; then, most likely this `time-to-go' manager will more likely not have a pleasant disposition. And your life is as good as his!
6. Fortunately, the good thing is to `pray hard'. Often, such a manager will ultimately be stripped of his secretary. He is one who has to sit at a corner `doing' nothing or assigned silly things. This is a way of asking him/her to leave - expeditiously!
7. So next time, if you are a secretary, don't be surprised if your boss says " You are too old to be my secretary".
Please pause and listen first before jumping into conclusions!
Just maybe, the next words from your boss is: " Congratulations! I have created a new post for you! " Cheers!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link