About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Good FengShui in Yourself!

d_kelly

When I first learnt about feng shui, I had no idea there was such thing as kindergarten FengShui and the true and proper form of feng shui. I have simply accepted that fact and have followed it step by step. I have learnt many things. It's encouraged me to bring my wellbeing desires forth. Feng Shui really does bring joy into our lives - IF we apply it correctly. FIRST by starting with yourself. How is it that we can gain strong health if we drink coffee, smoke and alcohol? How do we gain a stable financial account if we tend to spend money on things we really don't need in our lives. How can you gain knowledge and wisdom if you curse and criticise? So as you can see, if we want to take advantage of fengshui, then you, as yourself must change.
When I took action to change myself, I also felt the desire to goto church. religion is like feng shui, there are kindergarten churches, and a true and proper form of church. As i joined the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints; the only true and proper form of church on this earth. life has never been any better. I love it!! It feels as if I can take advantage of fengshui as well as live a happier life I have most desired for. It has brought many blessings into the home.
Happiness is not within money or wickedness, but love and charity, it balances your life so it will bring forward a more better and stronger YOU!
I would like to thank Cecil for this website. I have followed Cecil's feng shui advice and have found them work for me.
I hope this testimony will help all realise that fengshui will not work, if you plan to be lazy about it!!
All the best, Daniel.

Sponsored Link

PS: Found an older message not approved for viewing during our check, so we have approved it.
I think one of the most interesting things Cecil ever posted was how to change your destiny: Education & Good works. I think learning to live a spiritual life qualifies under education and good works and can change your life. Feng shui does not interfere with any religious belief and opens the mind and enhances mundane living.