About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What's up with the laughing Bhuda?

I bought a small laughing Bhuda figurine the other day and OH MY GOD! nothing but sharp unexpected and sudden problems struck my life shortly after I put it in my bag and left the store with it - I am not going to bore you with the chain of small disasters I have experienced but every time bad luck was there that Bhuda was in my bag - I did not know what to do with it? It is in the trash for now - Any body has a clue?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Yes, it is best not to be `involved' with religious objects if one can.
2. Recently many Feng Shui emporiums are in my opinion `selling' items that only burn a big hole.
3. I was infact disturbed a few days ago when I just took a glance at many of the Feng Shui emporiums. And all shorts of `rubbish stuffs'.
It is a pity especially for those who are already short of cash and buy them to get into real problems.
4. Frankly, all this is also due to the consumer. For example, recently a friend of my father had asked me to help do a audit of their home.
As usual, the house is littered with `three huge laughing buddha statues. And not less than three fish tanks all over the home.
No wonder, these people cause problems for themselves.
5. Looking at some of the reasons for consumers to buy the objects or figurines made me laugh! For example, one has to rub the stomach of the laughing buddha daily.
6. Usually, it is best to retain exactly the purchase bag and simply tie it up and just throw away.
Thanks for sharing with us your plight.
I am not sure, if it is a good idea to list out urls of Feng Shui emporiums that sell mostly this type of goods? I am not sure whether, I should do it. Any opinions? Should I list out the stores that sell purely such stuffs or even those that sell partically proper cures and enhancers and make some comments? This would indeed be bad news for these emporiums.
I normally do not do so, but, if you have any opinions about it, do let me know.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/28/2002 11:58:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I bought a small laughing
Bhuda figurine the other day
and OH MY GOD! nothing but
sharp unexpected and sudden
problems struck my life
shortly after I put it in my
bag and left the store with it
- I am not going to bore you
with the chain of small